Old People Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Yozora, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Yozora Archer

There is already a place for that called the Premium Section tho.

Thats where its gotta stay.

I need my drama damn it.

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Oh, I know for a fact I'm not an adult yet.

Also, won't be living alone. Getting a house with some friends next summer.
    I'm alone in my apartment right at the moment, but that's for school.

3. Hayabusa Venomous

If I recall correctly, I joined right about when Final Fantasy Versus XIII first saw a trailer.

4. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

This is cool.

Hi, does anyone remember me? I guess I was like 17 when I joined.. I'm 23 now. I'm in my last semester of my undergrad and the president of a friggen sorority. I'm applying to grad school at the same university I'm at, but if I don't get accepted, then grad school isn't for me and I'm going to hopefully not move back in with my parents and find an actual job. But I don't want to grow up, so I might become a sugar baby.

5. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I remember you! Welcome back. :3

6. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I remember you, bby <3

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I remember you!! Welcome back~

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

someone from this community is just gonna fkn build an old people home and kidnap all of us from our own homes in the middle of the goddamn night and stick us there and we're still gonna be reminiscing about the times premiums still had rainbow names and how our father spdude was never around for us

9. Yozora Archer

Then we can have new mems over and we can talk about thinss and people that they have never heard of.

It will be great.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

I joined when I was trying to make AMVs for Kingdom Hearts, stumbled on this website, saw these weekly polls, and one of them caught my interest so much that after a few months of stalking/watching/downloading videos (found this place in 2007, lol), I finally decided to join.

Farthest thing from what I remember is a user name Ginta? She posted something along the lines of "Animals Are Awesome", and was made fun of for bad grammar constantly and was eventually banned because she had dual accounts.

Also I came on here when Orange and Catch the Rain were on staff.

Someone named Roxas was banned... I don't know the reason. I made this Bleach RP that took off the ground and got strangely popular. And I was called Friendly_Heartless with my own custom made avi of a cute shadow heartless reaching up to the stars. Also remembered a lot of people I used to talk to, and we all talked on MSN til like 2010. Now the number of people I talk to is like... 5. 30
    To 5. I am a lame friend apparently. I used to make KH amvs too, one got featured on the top five thing.

There's also scandalous things I remember, drama n stuff, but I don't wanna get in trouble. XDx

Now I'm 24, working full time as a preschool teacher (work with ages 18 months-6 years old and sometimes elementary kids), going to get my associate's in Child Development, moved out into an apartment with my adopted sister, got my own car, and planning to work up to a master's in Family/Marriage therapy with a specialization in Play Therapy for children.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  11. Wisdom Form Guy Hollow Bastion Committee

I had a rough history with this site, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I originally went by sweqsora222 where I was overall loathed by several members of this community. It's not surprising to me, looking back, since I was a lot younger and I made the strangest threads and posts. People who browsed the site from January-February 2007 will probably remember me, because even though I was annoying, I felt like I left an impact. A mod that went by Roxas banned me sometime in February and closed his account not long after, if I remember correctly. For those that wish to explore my sweqsora profile history, be warned that you will probably cringe a lot. I was a completely different person nine years ago, where I was the strangest person on the site by far.

I came back several months later under the name I currently use here, and tried to get a fresh start. I don't remember those days as well, but I do remember that people eventually found out who I was due to an error on my part. By that time, everyone liked me a lot better and so I didn't get banned again. Either way, I eventually stopped coming here for good, and only stopped by occasionally. This site left a mark on me, to be sure. It was the first community I really considered myself a part of, and I remember having at least a good number of friends on this site, both as sweqsora and WFG.

This is my first post since 2013, so I consider myself more of a former member. As time went on, forums became outdated, and I moved on to Skype, where I now spend my time. Through ups and downs, this site will always be in my memory for being part of what made me who I am today. For those that still remain here, especially the ones from my days, I hope you all continue to enjoy the site as I once did.

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Well, hopefully you'll come back in better times.

13. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I remember you VERY well. Your Sweq issue was never so much the content, but with the quantity of it. Woof. Still, those were different days and you shouldn't have been banned! I'm glad you defied the rules and gave it another go because you turned out to be a pretty cool guy, and I hope you post more here.

My name then was shadowjak, not sure if we were ever acquainted with my new username.

14. Sara Tea Drinker

I beat everyone. :P Mostly...

I was second member here. Because the owner at the time (Deathspank) had me fix up the place for you guys a month in advance. *sips tea* Though we moved from a MUCH worse forum before then. Ugh... Was that place a nightmare to work with. There was no place to stop posts from counting, so no spam zone.

I feel old, and I was old when I started working here. I graduated from college, recently lost my job and am hanging around looking for a new one. =3

15. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

[​IMG]

MUFF BBY. MY DAHLING. <3 wb

Not sure if you know me by this username, I might've been Sforzato when we met?

16. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I REMEMBER YOU :'D

In your day, I was shadowjak.

17. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

What's awkward, is, I knew both of you by your usernames without you saying your old one. :o I may technically be gone from here, but I creep like really hardcore still. <3

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

u can creep on me all day bb <3

19. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Creep harder.

Creep so hard that you're in here.

[​IMG]

20. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Well I remembered I joined back when I was 17, to keep in contact with a friend that stopped coming on shortly after xD But I met a few people who intrigued me and remained active for quite some time. At least until I got really crazy and annoyed the hell out of others. What a newb.

But now I'm 24, reaching 25 next week if I'm correct. I only pop in now and then to creepily stalk old friends and see how they're doing haha jk. For now, I stopped going to school so I can gain work experience. I guess I'm doing well. Hoping to move up and become the bakery lead soon. I hope to also move out next year during tax season, and finally get a cat hahahaha. Making friends and what not and finally getting to go out for once instead of being a hermit all the time. Other than that, not much else has changed other than a slight more mature version of the cringe person I was back in my teen years @.@

But I do hope you all are doing well, and it was very nice reading how people have grown and are still around. You guys are amazing~ <3