Old People Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Yozora, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Mish smiley day!

Nice. I'm popular.

When I joined KHV, I was 16. Now I'm 26. I would have finished high school and getting ready to go to sixth form (the level between school and university in the UK). Now I've got my undergrad degree and I'm in the second year of a two-year post-grad course. I have a weekend job in customer service/admin to make ends meet.

2. Yozora Archer

I too miss the olden days when this site had more traffic. And I also miss the drama.

The drama fueled this site smh....KHV We know drama.

But you know who is still twelve?

Me neither.

I know that feel tbh.

Im 22 atm, but man. The teachers back in highschool weren't kidding when they said life goes by fast.

Good luck, bro. Im still not living alone, sadly... How's that workin for ya?

You'll always be popular to me, bb. Especially now that you finally got your driver's license

It sounds like things are going good over there, yo.

As for me, I have a good job, I guess... Office stuff.

But **** THAT ****, I WANNA WORK AT NICKELODEON OR SOMETHING.

3. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

Hellz yeah. The drama was the best part.

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

I know that feel.

5. Yozora Archer

>not remembering the rice king

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Never thought I'd become a meme, good lord that was something. Kudos to all those amazingly terrible edits that people did.

7. Spike H E R O

I was 15 when I started logging in here.

All I really remember about back then was drama, Death Note, and somehow becoming Pirate King. I was a cute kid, enamoured with thoughts of rock n' roll and putting together my s****y garage band. Hmm, I also believed in things back then.

Now I'm 23 and not much has changed. Oh, I did drop out of university, though. Now I work at a car rental lot when I'm not teaching at a martial arts school. Despite all that, I still talk like I'm the next big thing since Elvis.

Because I'm funny like that.

Nowadays I just wait for an autobiographer to come along and give me a spot so I can tell my life's story. I'm thinking of "King of the Lot" as a working title.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  8. Jube Formerly Chuck's

I remember when the members on this website were all pre-teens and teenagers obsessing over popularity points and actively slandered other members over MSN because they were either jealous of how popular some members were or were a part of some popular members clique and would beckon and their call and then 8 years later have yet to apologize or barely even remember the things they did.

Fun times.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I wanna do this too.

So when I first joined I was technically 15 though I didn't become active until after I turned 16 a few months later. At that time I was still in secondary school, doing my GCSEs and I remember going on khv during ICT lessons. I joined as a friend introduced me to the RP arena and it took me a while to find the other parts of the site.

I am currently 22, I have since been to both college and then university and I have now graduated with a first class masters degree. I've also just got a job (which is physics related) and I am set to start in October.

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I was 13 when I joined the site. but I think I wasn't active until I was 14.

Met lots of cool people who I'm still friends/have on facebook (dont really talk to much anymore). I remember Alice and all that business. Remember when the one person would add like 50+ people on a MSN chat. (P.S thanks to whoever did that and constantly crashed my MSN, you're not forgiven :< )

MSN MESSENGER HOLY **** SNACKS, Im old. ;__;

I'm 23 now. Just graduated from University, working part time and applying to graduate school. Still playing video games and still love Kingdom Hearts. So that hasn't changed lol.

11. Fearless A good and beautiful child

When I was 13 I was a nerd so I joined a KH website.

Now I'm 23, a senior in college with a major in Cinema and a minor in Illustration, got my own apartment, getting ready to move out of my parents house permanently, I'm like practically an adult or something, and I just became a moderator on a KH website.

12. 61 No. B

only old people have lupin sigs

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

waaaattt
    I always thought you were a couple of years older than me!

14. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I'm old as ****. Member #20 reporting.

15. *Sora* Gummi Ship Junkie

I don't even remember what original member # I was. 7, 12? 13? Below 20 for sure. Used to be a (terrible) admin. Super mod. Mod. Nothing. Mod again. Nothing. Now I just come back around when the big drama happens. Joined when I was 13? 25 now. Married. Lived in Germany for 3 years. Back in America now because I missed Taco Bell so much.

16. C This silence is mine

You were always my favourite staff member, Mike. Good on you for not giving in to the women who ran this forum.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Number nine! You can see any member's number by hovering over their username; it's the number that comes after the username in the url. Quoting someone will also show you their member number in the quotation code.

...Incidentally, I'm number 46,946.

18. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'm half as funny and twice as angry

DOUBLESCOOP DOUGHNUTS

Remember when I posted my faves like a true narcissist

19. Yozora Archer

What in the ****, dude.

I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE OLDER. LIKE...18.

But whoa you teach martial arts. It better be good martial arts.

But us crowding around for popularity points is what ran this site.

Now look at it. No popularity = no activity

We need popularity fights again. We need to create our own groups.

We are Diamond Dogs.

You won´t become an adult until you have finally felt that "hey....I think Im an adult."

Like, you may be about to start living alone and you may be in college or w/e, but that doesn´t technically mean you are in the "adult" stage.

But what the hell am I talking about, don´t listen to me bb.

Wait, you actually lived in Germany for 3 ducking years?

Did you learn German?

Was the gurl not worth it?

20. Jube Formerly Chuck's

As it should be