Okay so...

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Spunk Ransom, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Break Away from him before it's too late,you in your twenties and cleaning up his puke because he has a hangover and he hit the poor barman over the head with his friends guiness bottle.You need to break away and tell his other so called friends.Don't feel guilty about doing it either.

2. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Just...let it go...if you are feeling he is being a jerk, stay away from him.

3. Repliku Chaser

I agree with you which is pretty much what I was saying. He's depressed and needs to be just told out straight that he's doing the wrong things and if he cannot clean himself up he's not worth the emotional baggage because he's only hurting himself. I do agree that the best idea here is to tell him straight out that he's basically destroying his life and things are only made worse because of his drinking habit which he uses as an escape. The best idea then probably is to get away from the guy and do something else until, if ever, he makes honest attempts to clean up his life.

Also, yes, if he's drinking ridiculously, his parents might have a right to know what he's doing. Of course, if he has problems with them, that may not be a good approach but he obviously has to help himself before anyone at all can help him. If he's unwilling to do that and just is going to treat people bad, there are just times in your life you have to let someone follow his path and do what he's going to do. Otherwise he will take you down too. It's a wretched position to be in but he's clearly doing nothing for you to make the friendship meaningful and instead treats you bad and then turns it around as if you are an angel there to save him. You didn't ask for such a responsibility and he needs to understand that his life is his own to make or break himself. I am sorry you are in such a predicament and hope things get better for you, spunk.

4. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Thank you, all of you. I am trying to keep away from him. That kind of sounds bad, but I decided, like you all said, that it's not worth it really. I just can't take him any more, so I will try to continue to keep clear. Once again, thank you all very much. You helped me see what I needed to do very cleary, and for that I will always be greatful. (:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.