Ok khv

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Luka, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Luka Deafening silence

So I've decided it was time to check out this lovely forum, that I used to be so active on, when i stumbled over a green user name. Now this probably isn't anything new but my first thought was that the dear staff of this lovely website had reintroduced the position of forum helper which in my humble opinion was one of the most foolish decisions former staff had made back when that was actually a position within our staff. As I found the "Staff Team" page, I realized user names in green were meant to be reporters. Now this did not exactly seem new to me at all, so I figured I must have just forgotten this piece of information at some point. Now what really surprised me, or rather amused me, was the line of text at the bottom of the page:
    Users found this page by searching for:
    1. sapiosexual multilinguistic bibliophile

Now i'm sure this has been a topic of discussion before on this beautiful forums of KingdomHeartsVideos.net but I would just adore it, if someone could be so kind as to explain the backstory to me. It is rather fascinating.

2. Labrys King's Apprentice

It's funny because there's a "Struggling sex addiction " ad beneath your post.

3. Sumi suicidé

oh my god that is my fault
    sorry
    that's my tag for when do poetry slams
    8);;;;

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

I noticed that, too.

Also, you better stay this time! c:

5. Luka Deafening silence

Well staying is relative isn't it? I might "pop in" every few or what not. I think that is farely enough to get a good picture of the community around here.

6. Llave Superless Moderator

clearly its there because the staff are so intelligent that it attracts us whilst speaking multiple languages and reading lots of books.

7. Luka Deafening silence

Are you seriously slamming with that tag? I'm intruiged. Do you have something to show?