oh my god...

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by CaptainMIG, Apr 9, 2015.

1. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

gear 4th has been confirmed and everyone will see luffy ultimate power in 2 more weeks. i am so hype right now i have become bartholomeo.

2. 61 No. B

i mean we already knew it was happening from an interview with oda
    I'm skeptical. I want to see exactly what it is before I get excited. The hiatus is a dirty move. atp I just want Dressrosa over. There was a line of dialogue in the chapter that referenced early-Dressrosa with the toys, and all I could think about was how much fun the arc was early on and how stale it's become now. There was a time when I said this arc had the potential to be my favorite, but everything with the levels and the bird cage has been obscenely long and I'm just bored of it. Maybe Oda's experimenting -- trying his hand at longer arcs and slower pacing; it could be that it reads better collected but weekly it feels sooo sloooow. Disappointment is not something I wanted/expected to be feeling when the mysterious and sinister Doflamingo became the central antagonist.

3. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

It's so slow because Oda is using the arc for build up for future arcs. He introduced and reintroduced so many characters for a reason. He did the same thing to a smaller extent back in Sabaody with the Super Novas and other notable characters. He builds up characters early so he can easily move things along. I'm just wondering what he's going to do with this army he's built up.