Oh my god, it's a miracle!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Roxas is Hot, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Link

I hope she gets fired. No more HSM = a very happy Ris.

[​IMG]

2. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Oh ho ho ~

I cant wait to break the news to my sister when she gets home. >D

3. AxelsNyxie Traverse Town Homebody

O.o this is the first ive heard of this....

4. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

Isn't it great? =D

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

*finds that picture*

6. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

Ello? What's all this then?

7. Rosey Chaser

*claps excitedly*

WOOT!! NO MORE HSM! NO MORE HSM!! *congos around bedroom*

Isnt there already a thread about this in spam zone? >>

8. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I don't really see how this is qualified as Intelligent Discussion. oo;

I mean there's a dancing banana!

9. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

It makes Ris happy. =D

:( But I just heard...Disney is being a bunch of pricks and they're not going to press charges against her...which means she's not going to be fired. That ruined my day. D:

10. Repliku Chaser

Why would Disney press charges against her? It's a naked picture that someone put on the internet and that person was a jerk. I don't get why people take naked pictures of themselves, but a ton of people do and often there's a stupid 'friend' who isn't a real friend, that puts it on the internet, or an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend. People are mean. As much as I don't care about the show existing or not, why should that picture ruin that girl's life? She's 18 and she obviously didn't want it posted. Whoever did the deed ought to be kicked in the groin.

11. Repliku Chaser

I've never wanted to see it so I haven't. It sounded lame. Disney produces some really crummy shows at times. I'm still getting over how many of the old Mousekateers turned into male and female ****s. Well, maybe now this show is headed down the same route and we have to wonder if the actors in these shows feel like they are 'little kids' and have to branch out so that people take them 'seriously'.

If the pic is good, she may have a new possible acting career after this. *snickers*

12. TabbyRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

Yes!!!

Death To HSM!

13. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Me too! WHOOOO! but well....here comes the worst news ever, but I'll put it in story mode:

I arrived in schoool one day hearing reports from the news that Vanessa posted illegal pics, then my classmates told me that she wouldn't be on HSM 3. I jumped for joy screaming like crazy I was like: " YAAAAAAAYYY! NO Vanessa NO ZAC EFRON!!! WOOOOH!!!" My classmates stared but I didn't care at all.

PSS: I think Zac Efron is the worst actor, singer and dancer on earth! I ripped my HSM poster from my favorite magazines (it came in for free!) to shreds! I felt so happy doing it! XP

A few days later my classmates came up to me and said that they had Vanessa on court but the disney staff (and along with some HSM fans-i think) said that she will go on HSM 3, it was aproved. (NOOOOOOO!!!!!) I stared at them now, I was like "seriously." they nodded then I slomped down on my chair and felt so frustrated! I wanted to scream, and I did angrily. I hated that she was still gonna appear on HSM 3. I hate it!

there I said it, I think it's true....unfortunatly, hopefully not, but I think it is. *cries* I wish a tornado will drop on the HAM set and tear it off to pieces! (MWAHAHAHAHA!!!) But the tornado will only stop on the set and no where else.

14. MasterNightmare Gummi Ship Junkie

ooo! maybe the HSM thing'll be canceled, and all movies taken off all tv, and internet! and internet and tv being scanned for it still incase...that'd be the best day! still got the commercial songs still stuck in my :censor2: head...

15. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

look on wiki on vanessa's file. it says she was rehired. sorry hsm hatters (which i am not)

16. darkslayer Twilight Town Denizen

I heard about this one week ago. I dont really like HSM. I didnt think she would do that though.

17. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

Eh shes stupid, and the pic isn't that great.

18. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I was surprised and personally hate the Vannessa and her HSM cash cow that they all use. My little sister actually told me about the photo's and showed me them claiming Zac Efron took them and put them up.

My review of the nude pic-Terrible it was not pretty at all however I did laugh in one of the pictures where she is wearing a red bra with black panties (she's a victim to mis-matched underwear!!!).

i think she was being an idiot and should've been axed along with HSM and the Dc games as well. but that's just my opinion.

19. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Ok, a picture of an 18 year old naked celebrity, can everyone here honestly say that this is something to be concerned about, people have done this for years in the news and media, if Vanessa wants to post picture of herslef naked to her current love to keep him intrested, good for her, the person going through her emails and finding the pic is someone who actually should be arrested, and its not like it has harmed the HSM name, its like they say in the business "Any publicity is good publicity' whether it was planned or not makes no difference, just leave her alone. Let her move on, she must feel pretty embarrased about it one way or another.

20. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

This news is fairly old, but it never ceases to entertain me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.