Digital Art Oh hello

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Valium, Jan 1, 2012.

  1. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2007
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The front row
    45
    695
    Hello Graphic art section it has been awhile. Here's some of my latest doodads and what-nots.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Yozora Archer

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2007
    Gender:
    female king arthur
    Location:
    with taiga, eating rice and ****
    883
    Duuuude I love the types of signatures that are made this way. What with the nice colors, shading, lights ughhhhh.

    Can I make an avatar off of one of those?


    My fave is the last one.
     
  3. Sumi suicidé

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2008
    Gender:
    Genderfluid
    Location:
    the void
    368
    In accordance with the prophecy, oh goodness I love these. The colours are awesome, and the effects are just stunning. Nice texturing, especially. The use of shapes is really cool. Very masterful. Love them all. ​
     
  4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2011
    Location:
    The Matinée
    1,207
    Over, I think your sigs are too monotone, and the renders blend too well. I prefer clearer images, I guess.

    Also, your placement is off. Every one of these pieces has a render or stock that is pushed off to the side, and the opposing side looks empty by comparison.

    I really like the Roxas one. What font did you use for it?
     
  5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

    Joined:
    May 1, 2009
    Gender:
    Male
    4,065
    Well, I think I may be in love here. I just love your smudging and every single piece has amazing colors. It's all just so appealing.
     
  6. Daxa~ #stalker

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Near, far, Jafar.
    221
    That Roxas one.
    Is so adorable.
    Oh so very adorable.

    I am just loving all of these ever so much I must say,the colours are just amazing and your style is different in a beautiful way.
    But that Roxas one.
    It's so cute.
    Daww.
     
  7. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Gotham City
    1,366
    OH WOW. UM.
    Everything is beautiful right now.

    I love the colour palette of each - they all compliment each other. And there's a fluidity yet edge to the overall effect that I just love. The end product of all are just outstanding. Dang man, this is just. Whoa. <3
     
  8. Glen Returned from the dead

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Australia
    713
    That one of Roxas...it stands out so well! The innocent picture of Roxas amplifies its cuteness factor tenfold.
     
  9. Valium Hollow Bastion Committee

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2007
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    The front row
    45
    695
    GO FOR IT!!

    Thanks all for the comments.
     
  10. adamboy7 Traverse Town Homebody

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2010
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    New Jersey
    46
    157
    Very nicely done :D I do agree with makaze however. One side looks empty. The best one is Roxas in my opinion :) The the polaroid one has a nice theme going to it :) May I ask what program you used? :)