Official Kingdom Hearts X [chi] website launched

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

The official site for the upcoming site has indeed been launched. And only a day before Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix's release to boot! So anyways, 4Gamer has released an article on the subject with a few viewable screenshots as well as some info concerning the game's Closed Beta Test. (Or "CBT") A translation of the article will hopefully be available soon.

CBT Registration is from March 13th 2013 - March 18th 2013
    CBT Phase is from March 22nd 2013 - March 25th 2013

003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 13, 2013.

1. kingdomheartsgeek
      kingdomheartsgeek
      Signed myself up for the beta
    2. VenVen
      VenVen
      Very nice. Can't wait for it's english release~
    3. Anixe
      Anixe
      Crossing fingers for an international localization. >.<

It's no Kingdom Hearts III, but I am seriously considering this for a good distraction while we "wait." Looks too cute.
    4. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Very nice~!

Can anybody make out what worlds are in those tiny screenshots, with the woods and stuff, by any chance?
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      That place kinda reminds me of Land of the Dragons.
    6. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      The chibi's look pretty detailed in contrast to the ones from the avatar mode in Re:coded.
    7. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      The magic of more advanced technology
    8. Krowley
      Krowley
      Click to enhance the size of the pictures (I placed them as thumbnails)
      But if I were to guess; Agrabah and perhaps Enchanted Dominion?
    9. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Ah, no, sorry; I meant the screenshots in this picture:

[​IMG]
    10. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Well, there's Agrabah and Wonderland. I'm definitely thinking that other world is Land of the Dragons (or it could be an entirely new world)
    11. 61
      looks nice.

This takes place during the keyblade war, right? So am I correct in assuming that the all the players will be the keyblade masters who fought, and this game essentially is the war? (or at least giving us a setting where something like that could happen, with all the keyblade masters and whatnot)

If so that is really neat, and combined with the fact that this is now an actual named game, I'm more excited for this than I ever thought I would be.
    12. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I don't see how this takes place during the Keyblade War, especially since there are Emblem Heartless that can be fought. Weren't the Emblem Heartless created long after the war had ended?
    13. Krowley
      Krowley
      CBT Registration is from March 13th 2013 - March 18th 2013
      CBT Phase is from March 22nd 2013 - March 25th 2013
    14. 61
      I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere that that is when it takes place.
    15. Railos
      Railos
      Actually the Heartless existed for a long time in the realm of darkness, so it's possible that the Emblem Heartless existed around that time too. They only didn't appear in BBS because they weren't that widespread yet.

Anyway, the game looks kinda cool. I hope it gets an English release soon.
    16. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      No, the Emblem Heartless were created during the time the experiments were performed by Xehanort, Braig, and the other apprentices. Therefore, this game can't take place during the Keyblade War since there are Emblem Heartless in this game.
    17. Railos
      Railos
      Ah, ok, then it's more possible that this game doesn't add anything to the story, because if it would, it would just end up messing up the original story, or making it more confusing, by adding a whole lot of keyblade wielders to appear out of no where.
    18. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      you make your own character in this game
    19. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      Cool! I'll try to be a beta player!