Official guide?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts III' started by Luxord22, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Luxord22 Destiny Islands Resident

I always enjoyed reading official guides that were released for most of the different titles of the KH series. With KH3 out for about two month now, I decided to look for an official guide, but sadly I haven't found one so far. Yes, I'm aware that the Ultimania exists, but it's only written in Japanese and I'd like to understand what I'm reading. For previous entries of the series there were Brady Games or other companies, but from what I've heard those companies do not longer exist.

Is there any rumor, about an official guide from another company? Of course there is the internet, but call me old-fashioned, I still prefer having an actual product in my hand.

Thanks in advance for answers.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

You mean a guide on where certain things are, such as lucky emblems, etc.? If that's all you need, there's this nice and useful guide here. It's not official, but it's quite in-depth.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  3. Luxord22 Destiny Islands Resident

Yes, I'm aware of the existence of several internet guides. But like I said, I'm looking for a physical book to read. I don't even own the game, since Square Enix hasn't released it for the Switch (yet). But I still want to dive into this beautiful adventure by reading about everything that is going to happen on that journey, so I can enjoy the huge amount of cutscenes right after that.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

As far as I know, the Ultimania is it as far as officially licensed and published books go, but if you poke around on Amazon you should be able to find some unofficial guides.

5. Luxord22 Destiny Islands Resident

Well, I found some, but they all seem rather lackluster. Perhaps I should buy the Ultimania, I will not be able to understand a single word, but artworks, maps, screenshots etc. will give me a chance to understand at least a bit of what the pages want me to tell.

It's a shame that none of those were released outside of Japan.

Would you recommend buying one, although its only written in Japanese?