OFFICIAL кingdomღнearts: [ϻeet the ѡorld, Έarth]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Or should we call it a dimension...?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][OOC Thread][​IMG]

Something strange is brewing in the air. Could it be that the Heartless have returned? Will worlds be consumed into darkness once more?

No, I fear that it something much worse. Something we have never faced before...

[​IMG]
    The Basic Plot
    There has been a rift in the Kingdom Hearts relam. No one can explain it, no one saw it coming. Doesn't matter if you disappeared in the darkness or vanished all together. Everyone gets sucked into this vortex of mayhem.

All the Kingdom Hearts characters are ripped away from their familiar home without a warning. In a flash of light, they ascend to a place called Earth... A place where their story originated from.

Meanwhile on Earth, the most fantastic meteor shower ever is about to conspire! But strange things have been happening lately. These weird creatures are popping up everywhere at random times, causing quite a fright. And then something else happens... Some weird weapon appears in your hand. A keyblade? That's the only hint you get.

One at a time, the residents of Earth run into the Kingdom Hearts characters that have landed there. Everyone is separated. The goal is to find each other, or figure out some way to get out of Earth and back to where they originally came from

Good luck.

The Rules
    [​IMG]
    • No godmodding (meaning being the most powerful and unbeatable character in the RP. Everyone has a weakness.)
    • No power playing (meaning do not play other character's being played by someone else into your own plot. Like "Riku punched Roxas in the face and then threw him over the cliff." No. Give characters a chance to respond to you.
    • No auto killing/killing others (self explanatory, and ask the person AND ME permission first if you're going to kill someone off)
    • Follow KHVs rules and guidelines (Meaning keep everything at PG-13- THIS IS KINGDOM HEARTS! Cannon characters don't swear. Originals may, but don't swear like a sailor. Not very cool if you do that.)
    • Romance is okay (Don't go over the top though)
    • I am creator of this RP, therefore I will put more rules in when I see fit. But as everyone knows, I'm not a tyrant and I'll be really fair to you. Promise.
    • Post within a week or let me know when you get busy.
    The Place Where Everyone Is
    [​IMG]
    Squall/Leon
    Aqua
    Riku
    Xion
    Marluxia
    Alex Rose
    Yuffie
    Tinarah (Tina for short) Kyohei
    Jonathon
    Stitch
    Shiki
    Kairi
    Axel
    Ollette
    Noire Kyohei
    Genie/Sebax
    Keiko Jenkins
    Ventus
    Duke Pierce
    Tifa
    Roxas
    Neku
    Donald
    Goofy
    Caleb Stitem
    Eric Vandel
    Nathan Vandel
    Sora
    Marlena

[DOUBLEPOST=1372318111][/DOUBLEPOST]
    And thus we begin...

It was a beautiful summer night all around the USA. Everything seemed peaceful, serene, blissful. But through this almost quiet time, there was also a buzz of activity preparing for that right time. Tonight there was suppose to be a spectacular meteor shower to be seen nearly all around the world. The greatest they said. Everyone was pretty buzzed about it.

Keiko sat on the edge of the Grand Canyon Wall, letting her legs dangle over the edge. She had a blanket wrapped around her, looking out into the night. There was no fog to obscure the spectacular view, something rare around here she heard. She got a pretty good view. She sighed out, stretching her legs out as she looked up in the starry night. "Any time now, sky. Show me what you got." And then, a little wisp of light fell from the sky, disappearing into the night. She gasped, quickly taking out her video camera and started filming.

"Oh my gosh, this is so cool!" One light after another fell until many lights from the sky were descending rapidly. She smiled as she panned her camera until she spotted something that made her stop.

A big ball of light seemingly appeared of no where, heading almost in her direction. She stood up from where she was at, careful not to lose her footing and watched in awe as it disappeared into the cavern below. A meteor had hit! She quickly shut off her camera, grabbing her jacket and ran along the Grand Canyon wall's edge. This she had to see. What if there was some kind of rock in that crash. Space rock! How awesome would that be if she could get herself a space rock!

~~~

Glub, glub

Donald broke out of the salt water. "QUAWAWAWAWAWAW!" he spluttered waving his arms above his head to keep afloat. He used his magic staff as a flotation divice, taking a quick look around his surroundings. "Quack! Where are we?!"

Goofy soon broke out of the water, his big nose flicking the sea water in the air. He floated there, moving his arms gradually as well as his legs to stay afloat. He looked all around him, humming to himself. "Well we're not at the Castle, Donald."

"I know that..." the duck said, tapping his fingers against his head.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb yawned. 8pm, one of the times that people were most likely to commit a crime, and there he was, just sitting on the lawn outside of his house, waiting for a meteor shower. He knew he should be out protecting people like he did nearly every night, but surely he was allowed some sort of relaxation? He stood up, about to go and start patrolling the streets of New York, and that was when it began. The meteors began flying across the sky, each one seemingly more spectacular than the last. Caleb allowed himself a smile, he had never seen this kind of thing before and he found it rather interesting. He was especially more interested when he saw some of the meteors hit the water.

Caleb had already started running by the time his parents walked out of the room to tell him about the meteors hitting the ocean. Already gone, heading to where they had crashed. He was going as fast as he could, trying to get there before others noticed just on the slim chance there was some kind of danger associated with them and leaping over taxi after taxi as he did. He let out another yawn as he ran. "Damn I should really sleep more often" he noted as he hurried.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

"Come on!" Tinarah called to her younger sister as she grabbed a blanket and made her way out to their front lawn. "The Meteor show is suppose to be amazing, don't want to miss it do we?" She asked Noire as she raced out the door and laid the blanket out on the ground. She laid back looking at the stars as one flew by. Tinarah started to gentally hum to herself as she stared up at the night sky, it really was a sight to remember. The sound of wave gentally floated from around the back of the house, it made her question why she was not sitting on the beach instead besides the fact she didn't want to deal with the sand.

Tinarah laid in silence hoping her little sister would come out and join her soon, she wanted to share this moment with someone, and with her parent still at work despite the time. She had already had to make dinner for her and her sister, do many of the choirs around the house and she was tired. The house was big and even though they had the money their parents where to cheap to pay for a nanny much less someone to clean the house. It was a fight just to keep her eyes open.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Riku landed with a giant splash into the salty waters of the pacific ocean. He swam to shore and looked up at giant house. "W-where am I?" He asked himself looking around at the beach and house that lay before him. He began to walk forward but questioned if it was a good idea, this mansion wasn't abandoned like the other one, not particularly well looked after but not abandoned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cloud was falling at a rapid rate towards a deep canyon, some might even call it grand. Needing a way to slow his decent he took out his sword and once close to a wall of the canyon , he stabbed his sword in allowing the friction of the sword against the rocks to slow him till he was close enough to the ground to let go and fall the rest of the way. Once his two feet where on the ground he looked around. It seemed like he might be stuck is a prison of rocks and because of him stabbing his sword into the rocks, rock where now collapsing in on him. "Where is my bike when I need it." He mumbled as he ran away from the falling rocks.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

As the meteor shower passed overhead, Alex made sure that he had a good view of it. It wasn't too hard for him to find a good place to watch from since he lived not to far away from the desert. In fact he didn't even have to go too far away from his home to see them. The clear sky that they had here helped to see the shower to it's fullest beauty. "Glad I chose tonight to come out." He took himself a seat on the dirt as he continued to watch the meteors.

~

After narrowly dodging a torch being held by a giant green lady, Neku soon found himself in a large body of water. Once he realized that he was underwater, he quickly swam up to see where he'd landed. On thing was for sure, he wasn't in Shibuya anymore. While the was some land nearby, it was a good distance away from where he was currently at. The closest thing to him was the green lady that he'd almost crashed into though it didn't seem like he could climb up to it. Well, guess I'm waiting for a ride. He thought, as he noticed a boat head in his general area. Maybe his luck wouldn't be so long after all.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

Noire followed her older sister outside. Tina was her only actual friend, but t didn't matter since they got along really well. "Alright, I'm here. You can stop rushing now." She said simply. Noire sat and smiled at her sister. The night was beautiful, just perfect for watching a meteor shower.

Only real downside to this all was that her parents were gone, as usual. She often wondered in her parents really cared about herself or Tina at all. It was a bad state of mind, yes, but when your parents aren't around, wouldn't you be concerned too?

Tifa wandered the streets of New York. It was nothing like Midgar. The people were incredibly forward and rude. She had already beat up a few guys that came up to her and acted horribly inappropriate.

6. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

"Cool!" Duke said to himself as he laid down on the roof of his houses porch watching the meteor shower. Each ball of light was more impressive then the last, it was breath taking. "I wonder what they look like up close?" Duke asked himself. He was always interested in what was out there out of man's reach.
    After he had his fill of wonderment, Duke got up and climbed into his bedroom window that was above the porch. His room was filled with vintage movie posters on the walls. Among the posters was Tron, Ghostbusters, Empire Strikes Back, and Raiders of the Lost Ark. Other then that it was fairly normal. Duke turned on his small TV, and started flipping through the channels.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah let her mind drift as she was watching the stars fly by. "I wonder if mom and dad are looking at this right now?" She pondered out loud as she put her hands under her head. A small splash could be heard coming from behind their house but Tina paid no attention to it. Her mind was in her own world. A wprld of fantasy and adventures, where she could do anything. It was a common day dream for her to have. And of course when she was their, there was no one else around so she could sing as loud as she wanted to and not fear others listening. Tinarah quietly began to sing the song that was playing in her head. It was one of her favourite songs, Learn to be Lonely. She felt she could relate to it. When she was singing she had totally forgot her sister was next to her. Tinarah didn't like singing in front of people, not even her own little sister.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Riku slowly made his way around the side of the house until he got close enough to hear singing. It stopped him cause he didn't think it was a good idea to walk into someones front yard, they might flip out on him. This world was strange, different then any other he had visited, but his ideals where still the same, stay in the shadows and don't meddle in the affairs of other worlds. He preferred to go unnoticed, help on the side only when needed. He was unsure how to go about this right now she he stayed around the side of the house hoping to hear whoever was out front to go inside so he could leave that place.

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Keiko stopped along the edge for a moment, feeling the ground beneath her rumble. She peeked over the edge, just in time to see some rocks tumble and then something darted out of the falling rocks, trying to run from them. "Huh?" She blinked, rubbing her eyes before looking once more. Was that a person? Down there? There was no meteor to be seen, but what if...?

She shook her head, quickly running along the edge to try to keep up with the blob below. When the rocks seemed to have cleared, Keiko leaned over the edge and shouted down, "Hey! Are you okay down there?!"

9. Aelin Best Waifu

Startled by a voice Cloud looked up to see a young girl standing at the top of the Canyon. "Yeah I'm fine." He yelled up at her. He looked around him looking for a way out but saw none. "Where is Cid and his stupid airship?" Cloud mumbled. He was too stubborn to ask this girl for help on how to get out of the Canyon so he decided to find his own way up but climbing the wall. He used the fallen rocks to get some height before grabbing a small ledge, just big enough for his hand and started to climb the wall. His sword was making things difficult but there was no way he was going to leave it behind.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

She almost couldn't believe her eyes. Was the dude actually CLIMBING?! With his bare hands no doubt. She put her hands on her knees, watching in amazement. "You know mister, there's a trail just a mile or two that way that leads out of the canyon!" She pointed to her left, still keeping an eye on him. "Are you Spider Man or something?" It sure seemed like it, the way he was hold onto the wall. She couldn't really tell in the dark, but it looked like there was something attached to his back. Suddenly thinking of something, Keiko pulled out a flashlight from her pocket and turned it on, shining it down for the buff guy to see better.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

Noire giggled. "Don't stop singing because I'm here. You have a lovely voice sis." She said with a smile. It was true. Tina's singing voice was amazing and she had no idea why she always hid it. She wondered if her parents were watching this meteor shower too. Nah, of course they weren't. Probably too busy working as usual. Not that she cared. She didn't need them at all. Noire was perfectly happy only hanging out with Tina. No one else.

12. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb had made his way to the shore near the Brooklyn Bridge. He had realized that the meteors had probably hit around that area, and he believed others would've come to the same conclusion, yet nobody was there. He skidded to a halt and caught his breath for a moment, the run tiring him out a bit. After waiting for a few minutes, he decided nobody else was coming and began scanning the horizon for the meteors. What he saw weren't meteors, but instead a duck and a dog. "What breed of dog is that? It's huge, and the duck also. And...did someone dress their pets in clothes? Did they fall off the bridge?" Caleb wondered aloud. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but he realized if the animals were in danger it would save someone a great deal of grief if he helped. He waded into the water and stood in it at chest-level. "Come here boy, you don't want to be in that water!" he called out, hoping to attract the dog's attention.

13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "No I was ruining this peaceful moment anyways. Just the sound of the waves are all we need for sound. It is so... relaxing." Tinarah said as she bit her lower lip. It was an awful habit she had whenever she lied, which she did quite a bit when people wanted her to sing. She closed her eyes as the amount of meteors flying across the sky died down and listened to the sound of the waves in the background. It wasn't long before Tinarah fell into a deep sleep even though she was laying on the hard ground and it was still early. She had done a lot of work around the house that day and was completely exhausted.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I would appreciate it if you stop distracting me." Cloud said as the girl attempted to talk to him. "If you really want to help why not shine that light on the rocks and not my face." He said slightly irritated as he continued attempting to scale the wall. Only one thought crossed his mind as he continued climbing. who the hell was spider man?

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Xion opened her eyes and realized she was underwater. She quickly noticed that she was running out of air and swam to the surface, breaking through the water and reaching air just as the air in her lungs was about to run out. She wasn't sure where she was, but all she could remember was falling. There was a shore a little ways away, so she started swimming. At the moment all that was on her mind was where Roxas and Axel were, and how they had ended up in this strange world.

15. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

Daniel stretched his arms out as he gave a small yawn, tonight was supposed to be the Meteor Shower or so the forecast and the news predicted that would go over the States, he never did take much notice of News Channels or Radio or anything of that level, he just wasn't even mainly interested in the events that occurred elsewhere in the world, then again, only reason he was out on a night like this was due to the buzz this meteor shower had going for it.

"I swear, if Mom didn't nag me so much, I'd be relaxing or sleeping in bed for that matter." he mumbled to himself, he was on the balcony of an apartment he was staying in as the fees were paid for a course he was working in, Computers mainly seeing as he enjoyed that with a back-up of mathematics and mechanics, the third mainly to just maintain his scooter, it would a 3-5 year stay and no-one very much intruded on his privacy or anything, letting him do things at his own pace.

"Well then, where are you then?" He asked the starry night sky and then, the Meteor Shower had begun, answering his question and he looked up, watching the sight, it was quite the spectacle. "Okay, I'll admit it, this is worth staying up..." or so he thought as one of the Meteor pieces came rather close to the apartment and crash landed about a mile away from the campus.

"...I'm going to check it out, not like anyone else is here since they all went either back home for the holidays or to get best viewing spot, heh, how lucky am I?" he asked himself and went inside to get his jacket and scarf on, it wasn't a cold night but a fairly warm one, courtesy of the countries' climate and he went to grab the keys and lock the door to his room after switching the lights off and proceeded to the Parking Lot where he found his scooter parked up and got on it, first putting a helmet on and ignited the engine, and drove off in the direction of where the Meteor Fragment landed, if he was lucky, he may get dibs on a rock no-one else could claim.

16. Maka Albarn It's called love

"Oops," Keiko shined the light so that it wasn't directly above the guy but piratically above the rocks so he could see where to grab on next. She tucked her hair behind her ears, watching as he climbed up the wall. He wasn't Spider Man, that was for sure. He seemed to have pretty big muscles too since he could lift himself up the wall of rocks. Wait... Something was clicking in her mind... If this guy appeared after the meteor hit... Does that mean...? She couldn't be too sure. Maybe he was an alien or something. She swallowed hard, faltering with the flashlight just a bit. This was kind of bizarre after all...

~~~

"Huh?" Goofy heard the voice coming from shore and turned to see a guy standing on the shore. "Hey Donald! Hayuck, land ho!"

The duck turned to see what his companion meant then sighed in relief. "Come on, Goofy! Let's swim!" Together they both swam towards shore, not thinking they were in any danger or anything. It was perfectly normal to them to see humans and whatnot. Sora was a human for crying out loud!

When Goofy got close to land, he came out of the water and shook his head before hitting the side of his head to get some extra water out of his ear. "Hey, thank you very much for givin' us a holler. We probably would have been floating there all night!"

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb froze in place. His eyes were wide, like that of a child that has just opened their first present on Christmas. He knew now what kind of dog it was, and why the duck was bigger than average; they weren't from Earth. "Y-you're Donald, and Goofy! This can't be right, how could this be happening? Maybe I need more sleep than I thought" Caleb rambled. He pulled himself together quickly. "Or maybe, it's from that meteor" he stated. What if they weren't the only aliens that arrived? What if other characters from media arrived, like the bad ones? He would need to explore that more, but first he had to make sure that Donald didn't find a reason to set him on fire. He held out his hand. "My name's Caleb, welcome to Earth" he greeted.

18. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

As Duke was flipping through the channels he glanced outside. 'Those meteors are getting awfully close.' He thought to himself. 'Maybe I 'oughta go out and make sure nothings wrong.' he thought to himself as he put on a jacket and went down stairs. He walked outside and stared up at the sky. The meteors were falling more and more frequent. "Man, did some kind of space station explode or something?" Duke asked himself.

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

"Uh, huh sure" Noire responded to her sister. She recognized her sisters habit of biting her lower lip and knew she was lying but didn't say anything about it. She was right the sound of the waves where beautiful and she knew that she couldn't make her sister do anything she didn't want to. With Tina asleep on the ground Noire knew she couldn't move her, but she couldn't let her stay out her as it got colder, so she ran inside to grab a blanket for her sister. Perhaps when their parents got home they would move Tina inside without waking her. Noire was aware of how much work that Tina had to do around the house and felt bad for her. The least she could do was get her a blanket while she slept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Riku heard the door slam shut, suddenly it was quiet outside. Now was his chance to get out from behind the house and go somewhere slightly less populated. He was still wearing a black organization coat but the hood was down. He cautiously walked around the front of the house ready to leave but something caught his eye. A young girl was still sleeping out here. It couldn't be good for her to sleep outside like this but at the same time he wanted to stay in the shadows, approaching her wouldn't be the way to do that. He turned around to leave when her heard a voice.
    "Who are you and what are you doing at our house." Noire asked, standing at the front door with a blanket draped over one of her arm.
    So much for that. Riku turned around and looked at the other girl, most likely her sister. "No one that matters." Riku told her as he prepared to leave again.
    "Wait!" Noire called out as she took a closer look at this mans face figuring out who he was exactly. "You're Riku. From my sisters game. But how?"She asked. Noire then remembered why she had come out here. While waiting for a response she knelt down and wrapped the blanket around Tina. "Sweet dreams she whispered."
    "I don't exactly know." Riku admitted. He wasn't sure how he had got there or where there even was. "I just kinda landed in the ocean." He explained. He watched Noire put the Blanket on her sister. "Are you going to just let her sleep outside like this?" He asked her.
    "I can't carry her inside without waking her up and she needs the sleep, so yeah." Noire told him.
    "Maybe I could help." Riku offered as he approached the sleeping girl picking her up.
    "Thank you Riku." Noire said, before realizing she had never told him her name. "By the way I am Noire. And that is my sister Tinarah, Tina for short. Now if you follow me I will show you where her room is." Noire entered the house leaving the door open for Riku to follow. Then guided him upstairs. "It is the third door on your right" She told him.
    Riku nodded and followed Noire into the house and up the stairs. He placed Tina on her bed then shut the door behind him as he exited the room. "Um, Noire mind answering me a few questions?" He asked.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Cloud finished scaling the wall. "Thanks." He said to the young girl as he walked past her not paying to much attention to her. He was not in a talking mood right now. He needed to figure out where he was and he needed to find Tifa if he could.

20. Ansem59 Chaser

Eric looked up into the sky from the balcony of his dad's apartment. The meteorites danced and flew through the sky and fell into the earth silently. Eric wondered how the news castors were so accurate. With a meteor shower this big, they figured out easily that the meteor's wouldn't harm anything and would just fall into the ocean. However, with his dad out at his job and the TV signal messed up due to the meteorites, there wasn't much else to do but watch the meteor's fall down. Really, it was cool watching them. It was sort of like a reverse of the fourth of July, with the rockets being shot down instead of up. Eric sat down and admired the spectacle will he could, because soon it would be over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.