Obama wins!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mirai, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara Tea Drinker

For. Every. Frigging. Question.

"Well, when Joe the Plumber gets to the point where he earns 250,000 dollars, he will be affected by the taxes Obama is giving."

Yeah, that's what all the people who are plumbers, make pizzas, and everything else is going to make soon.

I have a very high demand degree that is in business, that will give me at the most, seventy thousand when I start. I might reach that quarter million at some point, but not in the next four years.

McCain just did a poorly run campaign. He did a great concession speech. My mom said if he said stuff like that all along, she'd vote for him. He was rash in some cases, Palin basically was the last straw, kept on changing tactics, and did a lot of dirty work against Obama, which honestly, I was sick of. Bush did that enough for me, thank you very much.

He wasn't even speaking to Palin at the end of the campaign. All in all, he just kept on making the situation worse for him and lost a vast amount of people in the process.

Come back in eight years, yes, after Obama's done, and run it like you did that concession speech. You most likely would win.

To kill the race thing once and for all: The South for the most part except for the more educated and black counties, voted against Obama because he was black. The South was one of the biggest influences to elections and are now losing that reputation for this election year.

Something to think about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.