O.C. All Stars

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

banner 1.png

Rilia watched as the girl held on to the boy, not letting go of his arm. Maybe the girl was still scared from that fall? Rilia wouldn't put it past anyone, if they just fell through a hole like that.

"Are you sure you're okay? Seems like you're holding onto his arms pretty tightly there." She had a questioning look at the girl, figuring maybe now was a good time to leave.

Looking around to see if there was anyone else up and out of their rooms to see what had happened, Rilia began to walk toward the door again. If there was something between those two, it was not Rilia's place to butt in. Though she did think that the girl should probably see a doctor or something about that fall. It probably wouldn't have hurt her in any serious ways, but a fall like that can still hurt someone if something bad happened. Either way, those two seemed to have a moment, and Rilia wasn't going to ruin in.

She continued out of the dorm building and looked around to see what was going on. It still seemed pretty early in the morning, with the sun barely up in the sky. There were a few of those strange vehicles going past across the road, and Rilia waited till there wasn't any sign of them and crossed. After getting to the other side, she saw some boy running around the whole school building. What in the world? she thought to herself. Why was there a boy doing such a hard workout so early in the morning? She knew there were knights in her world that needed to work out early and do tough training, but even they would have trouble running around this whole building multiple times.

Unable to forget about that girl that had fallen, Rilia wondered if maybe she would wait at the gate or something and see if she showed up with maybe the girl would show up. Asking for her name and the boy's name might have been a good idea, but that can be done. Picking a spot against the wall, she plopped down and leaned against the cold stone, waiting for them to show up.

Banner 2-2.png

Acele was busy going through the kitchen we she heard a knock on their door. She figured she should answer it when she went to the hallway and noticed the girl from before.

"Gah!" She jumped a little surprised that the girl was there without her noticing, "Man, how long have you been there?"

The girl ran to the door and left Acele hanging, which Acele could somewhat understand. It wasn't much a "good morning" though, no matter how you look at it. As she opened the door, Acele saw Alistair standing on the other side of the door. Isn't it just a little early for them to be having a party? There seemed to be quite a few people who enjoyed coming to this room apparently.

Acele stopped thinking about that for a second and remembered something else. If the mute girl was at the door, who was in the room Acele knocked on? Wait, didn't some other girl come in from yesterday? Acele couldn't remember, and it was too early in the morning to bother. She still wasn't dressed, and on that note, she noticed she somewhat was, just not in her normal clothes. She was wearing a set of pajamas that consisted of a t-shirt and shorts. Now how the heck did she get in these clothes? Apparently yesterday and last night were very strange occurrences.

Figuring she should at least be polite she waved to Altair as well while in his field of vision. "Hey Alistair, morning."

@Hyuge ✧ @TwilightBlader

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Alistair was quite glad to see that his companion for the day had been able to answer the door. Her not being dead was a great first sign and he at the very least hoped things were going good on her side. "Good morning" Alistair said with a wink, truly having missed the ability of winking ever since he lost his eye. Taking the invitation into the room, Alistair casually walked into the room and looked at the young girl in a bit of confusion as she pulled at her clothes. The no speaking thing was truly something that Alistair hoped that they would fix eventually. As of now Alistair was a bit confused what the girl wanted.

From the corner of his eyes he noticed a familiar blondie and politely Alistair closed his eyes and waved back "oh hey its...umm....Accelerator! Good Morning Accelerator!" Alistair said not really recalling the girls name. Opening his eyes once more, Alistair looked over at the girls and crossed his arms as he noticed them still in their sleepwear. "Hmm I guess I came a bit early...I guess I shall leave you to get changed and...huh" Alistair said as he looked over at his voiceless companion once more suddenly coming to a realization. "ah! If your looking for some of your belongings they should still be in your bedroom. At least that fairy had the decency to bring our belonging with us...so glad my sword is with me" Alistair said happily still overjoyed he still had his sword Arondight in this world.

"Weeeeeeelp I'll leave you girlys to your changing...I'll make us something nice to drink"
    Alistair said happily as he walked off into the kitchen to brew some tea.

[​IMG]

Altair tried his best to ignore the heavy weight of holding the girl that had fallen. It would have been truly rude of him to merely release her due to her weight and he felt he should put her down when she was ready. Before he could say another word another voice called out to the two and Altair looked up at the stranger, opening his eyes to look forward. “We should be fine, no need to worry” Altair said with a smile. The girl spoke out as well informing the other girl that she was fine, but something was odd about the girl’s voice…it seemed familiar. Suddenly the girl in his hands spoke and spoke his name and immediately his eyes widened. Now his eyes were staring straight, choosing not to look downwards at the girl.

She knew his name and he knew just who owned such a voice. The weight on his arms slowly came off as the girl came off his arms. His arms shook slightly as a bead of sweat suddenly ran down his face, his eyes still widened in shock. “Hei….” Altair muttered unable to finish the name as he still did not look downward. Why was he so afraid to look? He had never felt like this before…was this regret?

Slowly Altair’s eyes moved downwards and looked at the brown haired girl hold onto his sleeves just like she usually used to do. It was no mistaking it, it was her, the very girl that he always struggled to try and make happy and look after. “Hei…” Altair said once more still trying to speak, but his body was shaking from the sudden shock. He had never been so weak before…so why now. In an instant his emotions took over and Altair immediately grabbed her into an embrace. “Hei..di…you’re here...Im so sorry for leaving you” Altair said closing his eyes as the tears began to form.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Roslind watched as Alistair entered the apartment and greeted her with a wink. Good morning,

She nodded, still holding the front of her nightgown awkwardly.

The blonde girl came walking over, joining Roslind and Alistair in the entrance to the apartment. Hey Alistair, morning.

Alistair turned to the blonde girl to greet her as well. Oh hey, it's... umm.... Accelerator! Good Morning Accelerator!

Roslind wasn't sure what the girl's name was, but she was pretty certain that wasn't it. He seemed to finally notice her dress wear which made her face flush.

Hmm, I guess I came a bit early... I guess I shall leave you to get changed and... huh, ah! If your looking for some of your belongings they should still be in your bedroom. At least that fairy had the decency to bring our belonging with us... so glad my sword is with me. Alistair seemed happy about this. His sword must have been very important. Weeeeeeelp, I'll leave you girlies to your changing... I'll make us something nice to drink. He headed off to the kitchen.

Roslind watched him walk away and headed back to her own bedroom to change. Upon further inspection, her priests' uniform was resting on the table. Quickly she changed out of the nightgown and into her usual attire. The familiar white cloak felt comforting around her shoulders.

[​IMG]
    Heidi felt her grasp on Altair's sleeve tightening. She couldn't look behind her, afraid to see Altair's face. His voice sounded strained. Maybe going to see him was a bad thing. He might not have wanted to see her.

"Are you sure you're okay? Seems like you're holding onto his arms pretty tightly there." said the girl.

Heidi nodded. "Yeah. Okay. We're okay." Her answer seemed to be enough to convince the girl. She looked them over once more before leaving and Heidi felt a rush of relief. There was no way of knowing what would happen to them this time, and she didn't want to get involved with anyone aside from Harley and Altair. She couldn't trust anyone else.

Can you trust them?P

"Hei . . ." Altair muttered behind her. Heidi thought she might be hearing things until he started to say her name a second time. "Hei . . ." He sounded distressed. This wasn't good. She was troubling Altair. He was probably hurt by her fall and now she was bothering hi -- large arms wrapped around her body. Heidi couldn't breathe. Altair was hugging her so tightly. Her body tensed up as the urge to cry became too overwhelming. Behind her, Altair started to speak, but choked up. “Hei... di…you’re here... I'm so sorry for leaving you.”

With that, her small frame slumped backwards in his arms as the tears poured down her face. He was happy to see her. He felt bad about leaving. She missed him so much. Heidi wriggled in his arms and turned to bury her face in his chest. It smelled just like him. Everything was so familiar and inviting and she couldn't remember the last time she felt this safe and secure, not even with Harley. Harley brought his own sense of peace and tranquility, but not like this. Altair was the first to help her. He was the first to take a chance on her. He and his grandfather gave her a home and tried to make her feel normal. She wouldn't have even met Harley if it wasn't for Altair. "I missed you so much," she managed to tell him a midst the sobbing. She wanted to tell him that he didn't need to apologize, that she appreciated everything he had done for her, but the words wouldn't come out. She just called his name over and over again into the tear-stained shirt on his chest. She shouldn't have waited. Heidi should have approached him the moment she noticed him yesterday, but she was scared.

Altair just disappeared. She had feared he did it to get away from her. Part of her knew that wasn't the truth, but the other part had a very strong presence over her rational thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.