NY Comic Con 2010: KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded Footage

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

Hey everyone, this update is from my own KINGDOM HEARTS fan-based website, but since I also work at KHV, I thought it should also be a part of this community. =)

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Arch
      Arch
      I wonder if that guy who showed up in the trailer is the Mysterious Figure. 8DDD

The guy in the brown cloak is Ansem(Heartless). >> Hm...The game looks to have a battle system like Birth by Sleep.
    2. Shikou
      Shikou
      Its someone that looks like Riku
    3. Rayku
      Rayku
      I acutally went all three days to NYCC and I thought the game was good, albeit a few problems here and there. I would buy it since it's been quite awhile since I played any of the games (saving up for a new PSP/BBS) so it would be nice to see.
    4. Korra
      Korra
      Because we couldn't figure out how to play it

Yeah, even though I was way more excited for Okamiden, it was cool getting to demo Re:Coded.
      Also nice that it's being released in the US in a pretty short amount of time, compared to previous titles.
    5. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Yeeeaaaaa for a looong time i would call Kingdom Hearts Kingdom of Hearts.. After i few months (and my friend yelling at me that there was no 'of') I called it Kingdom hearts. And to this day im still drilling this inmy family's heads: "IT'S KINGDOM HEARTS NOT KINGDOM OF HEARTS!!!!! xD
    6. roxvenlove125
      roxvenlove125
      Can't wait. I'm happy, particularly because I own a DS :P
      I hope there are alot of funny/ memorable quotes in this game like there was in Days. That's one of the things I liked most about that game. xD i.e. "Go bang your head against the glass or something".
      Still :3 Kingdom Hearts... I love you.
    7. kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      kingdom_hearts_loverXX
      Too bad I couldn't go this year :[ I would have bought tons of stuff.

lol whenever my friend kept calling the game "Kingdom of Hearts" I used to be so pissed; I still hear it actually but it's okay with me now that the fact they didn't know the name
    8. Ayamuri
      Ayamuri
      So, I've heard about Coded but what's this about KH 3D? What system is that for? I think a friend told me that it too is to be on the DS, so is that true or is that going to be on an actual console?
    9. Misty
      Misty
      It's going to be coming out on the new 3DS, which is basically a Nintendo DS with 3D capabilities. Unfortunately it won't be compatible with the current DS's, you'll have to buy a 3DS (which'll be I think $300 roughly at launch) in order to play it. Not too much is known about it at this point.
    10. Ventus PSP Aqua
      Ventus PSP Aqua
      Can't wait for the 3DS to come out although the price is higher than I expected but then again it could have been much higher. Hopefully it will come in a combo pack with KH3D just like the psp with bbs.
    11. Dawn
      Dawn
      Wow, Mike. You are so lucky.
      I've seen those avatar figures before. If there was a slightly bigger size then I would hug them to death.
    12. roxas19
      roxas19
      can't wait till kingdom hearts re coded

I can't wait for 3ds to come out before or after Christmas this year or next year and I hope it is around $100 or $140 because kingdom hearts use i really really want to play kh3d.
      I think kingdom hearts 3d is kingdom hearts III!