Not really back, still dealing with stuff

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Maka Albarn, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Maka Albarn It's called love

Hey, so, yeah. I'm not back, back... and idk who would be willing to help at this point. Hearts suggested I post here too though. Dunno if it's applicable or not... feel free to move it. So -sighs- here it goes;

Most of you know, my mom passed away suddenly on March 27, 2017. Long story short, my dad hasn't been doing so well and used the Life Insurance from my mom to pay for some of the service, his debts, and to take care of my older brother who has severe Down syndrome and needs round the clock care. My mom was our rock, and having her gone really shook things up. But now my dad says there's no funds to get a headstone for my mom.

So, me and my older sister want closure and to honor our mom. We found the cheapest headstone possible, and set a goal. Problem is my sister has a family of three little boys to take care of, and I have some expensive medical/dental things that need to be taken care of. More information is in the link below:

https://www.gofundme.com/our-mothers-memorial-headstone

We need some help. My dad is not willing to help us at this time, and it's really hard on my sister and I. Anything will help, even a dollar. If you can't donate money, please, please, PLEASE share this publically on any social network you have. It would help us both very much.

Thank you for taking a look, and have a wonderful day. <3

~Maka

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Shared it on my facebook. If there's anything else I can do to help out, you know where to find me.

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Donated to this. I hope I was able to help.