NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by A Zebra, Aug 25, 2014.

1. A Zebra Chaser

I just completed my Final Fantasy X-2 100% run
    is what I would be saying
    except
    I got 99%
    there's a completely unaccounted percent. I looked up a guide, I'm supposed to have exactly 95% before entering the final dungeon
    and I did
    and yet
    99%

:|

2. Trigger hewwo uwu

you right now:

[​IMG]

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I've had 99% on my FFX-2 file for quite a few runs. Don't know what it is, but the only thing I've never done is fight the superboss in the Desert and mess with the chocobo breeding ground.

4. Fearless A good and beautiful child

It's actually based on which faction you chose to side with towards the beginning of the game. I don't remember which is which, but picking one of them it's only possible to get 99%. You have to pick the other in order to get 100%.

5. Patman Bof

I followed gameFAQs' 100% completion guide to the letter and ended up with 99% too, even though last time I did so I got 100%. What' s even weirder is that at some point I had more percents than it said I should. I got the secret ending nonetheless so I' m not complaining, that' s all I really wanted.

Maybe the international version was slightly altered in that regard ? That, or the guide had it wrong when it said beating the ultimate Lv5 machina right away was the same as beating an inferior version first.

6. A Zebra Chaser

I did those
    I picked correctly
    I had more percent sometimes too, but I was following a specifically HD Remaster guide
    I beat the inferior Machina first, too. I wonder why you got the secret ending but I didn't...?

Beat Trema
    watched Commspheares comprehensively (I even watched the ones they said had nothing important, just in case)

7. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

That saddens me just thinking about it D: I remember the time of doing the battle of the 1000 heartless with only 999 heartless. That was quite annoying but easily fixed... unlike this 0.o

8. Patman Bof

Go figure. It' s hard to keep track along the last chapter since doing everything but the final dungeon doesn' t net you a round percentage. It' s not 95%, it' s somewhere between 95 and 96. The game rounds it up automatically so you cannot tell for sure whether you missed something or not.

Did you play the entire music thing correctly in the final dungeon ? Or ****ed it up to get one more boss in your bestiary ? I played it correctly. If you did too then I guess you missed something easy to forget, like talking to Marnela one last time after you got chapter complete.

9. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Ah yes, this happened to me a few years back. It was the most miniscule thing and for me, it was simply because I tried to speed through dialogue during cutscenes (not pressing the skip button) as I did so when I fought a secret boss for the umpteenth time. I did manage to fix it by, well, not holding the controller during cutscenes my second time through and it seemed to have gotten me 100%. But then again, it could have been countless other factors D:

10. C This silence is mine

This is why getting 100% on this game just isn't worth it. Square really did their best at making it completely tedious to get, even with a guide.

11. Patman Bof

It' s annoying as hell if you want to do it in a single playthrough, otherwise it' s easy peasy. You can' t get everything in a single playthrough anyway, and that also applies to the monster capture thingy they added.

12. A Zebra Chaser

WAIT
    the song counts for percent?!
    I missed that! There's hope!

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

who knew a freakin zebra could play video games

14. Patman Bof

Dunno, just trying to think of what we might have done differently. Can' t hurt to check.

15. A Zebra Chaser

the secret is in the stripes
    I think I figured it out. I neglected to trigger the ctscene with Rikku on the Celsius after getting 95%. I was so excited about finally beating the Via Purifico I ran straight to the final boss. I'm rebeating the game right now, I'll try getting the song right this time too, and getting the Megido Flame Garment Grid