Nomura Talks Unchained χ[chi], 2.8 FCP, and KH3 with Famitsu

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

In addition to speaking with Dengeki, KH director, Tetsuya Nomura, also got to speak with Famitsu, discussing various topics, such as the three entries in '2.8 Final Chapter Prologue', how big he feels KH3 will be, and a future expansion to Unchained χ[chi] he dubs "Season 2". The fully translated interview (translations courtesy of goldpanner from KHInsider) can be read below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 19, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I'm really interested by his comments on the coming finale to chi and the split between it and Unchained. Since the last Disney world has finally finished (I think), I can't wait for things in chi to move full steam ahead to the end of the main story.
    2. 61
      thank god that bs in bbs about command style's will be optional in kh3. id rather they not be there at all but still thats great to hear.

what he said about magic is exactly what i said should happen glad to know nomura listens to me

"kh3 is overwhelmingly big"
      i smiled. cant wait.