Nomura interview with Edge Online on Kingdom Hearts 3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

Many interviews popping up all over the place since Tetsuya Nomura's grand announcement of Kingdom Hearts 3. These interviews are mainly lumped alongside future titles such as Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix, but it's exciting nonetheless.

Today, it's Edge Online who managed to get a word from our god the creator himself. Not a lot is revealed here other than some insight on Nomura's point of view regarding E3 and the next generation of consoles. But if you're a die hard fan and enjoy hearing from Nomura, give it a read.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 20, 2013.

1. 61
      I like how he openly, and somewhat apologetically, admits that SE was lagging in development for this gen. I appreciate that, and how he said that FFXV would be the flagship for this gen, though I would like to think it's dual flagships with KH3 (lol).
    2. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      It's official, guys, Nomura called the games spin offs
    3. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      I kind of hope those small KH titles happen one day. Just something that has no relation to the story but still has some good gameplay.
    4. RifleRiku
      RifleRiku
      Now why doesn't someone ask him about things like reaction commands instead of switching the topic to Versus XIII? =_=
    5. Misty
      Misty
      did you mean Coded
      ( kidding )

But yeah, no real new info but I'm glad he's not got a big head. Thanks Krowley.
    6. DuelRoxas16
      DuelRoxas16
      all i hope for in KH3 is that it looks like the trailer at E3

Attached Files:

7. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Well isn't that exactly what Coded was at first?
    8. root670
      root670
      Ahh, I knew it :/. Well, good things take time
    9. Hidden Smithery
      Hidden Smithery
      Half-Life 2 Episode 3 will probably be out sooner than KH3.