Dream Drop Distance Nomura and Hashimoto interview about "Kingdom Hearts for 3DS"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Noise, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Patman Bof

That would be my guess since Kairi seems amnesic too (she says in KH1 that she doesn' t remember where she lived before moving to Destiny Islands)

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

But according to BBS
    Sora has Ven's heart. And Riku does have his own keyblade in KH2. It seems most likely to me that Sora is using Ven's and Riku is using the one granted to him through Terra.

3. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

The theory I'm leaning towards mostly at the moment is my time travel theory. That is to say, I think that something is going to force Sora and Riku to go back in time.

4. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

That's the most logical theory I've seen, so I'll go with that. Though....is KH3D after coded? Does it have a link? Or does it take place during CoM? And what is with that Snarl of Memories cutscene?

That's a lot of questions, though I don't think one cutscene could span a entire game. Unless the cutscene was important. I'll go with the Time Travel theory.

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

The timeline where the game fits hasn't been confirmed yet. As for the snarl of memories, I don't think it plays some huge importance, and...it was pretty trippy, but I doubt they'd use content from days to expand further.

Also, keep in mind that what was shown was a Tech Demo. Most of the time, the game changes drastically(locations, and even characters sometimes) We may not even be using the KH1 Sora and Riku. We'll have to wait for more information to see what everything is about.

6. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

I forgot it was a tech demo XD It all goes to my head.

With the Snarl Of Memories cutscene, it came to me during the day that it could be
    Xion overloading with memories during the nightmare.
    But it's just stupid. My theories are never good. Or maybe KH3D has something to do with the cutscene? If it has anything to do with memories, that is. All I know about that game is that it something to do with trust. And Sora fighting a Twilight Thorn.

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yeah, but they wouldn't use KH1 character models for the characters. There are times when they use old character models when they haven't finalized character designs (I know FFXIII used FFXII models), but that's during development. They wouldn't use that in a trailer. The only case where I can see that happening is if it takes place before Sora goes to sleep so he'll have most of the same design as Kh1 with slight differences. But I doubt they would make it take place after CoM because that would need a new costume altogether (unless if it is while he sleeps)

8. Sora_The_keyblademaster King's Apprentice

I think leaving the OSAKA team develop the game was a smart move since all the previous DS KH titles developed by h.a.n.d. look more childish. As for the story and the 3D effect of the console, I think those two will turn out nicely

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This sounds good. I do prefer BBS to the DS games developed by h.a.n.d, so it should be really good. I'm hoping to hear more about the plot soon since it's this new game which keeps popping up and yet we know next to nothing.