nobodies return

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by rikurep, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Myrrh didn't leave just yet. She held her hands cupped under her Myrrh tree. The water was falling today, of all days, and she needed to keep it. The water filled her hands, glittering. She dropped the water into a cup, holding it tightly as she watched the castle crumble over her tree. A large sharp peice of a metal pole fell down, and before she knew it, the peice stabbed through where her heart would be if she had one. Her eyes went white, along with all her neon. She fell to the ground, bleeding badly, still holding her cup of Myrrh water in her hands.

ooc: Mwahaha.... dramatic ending. Somehow, in the new thread, she's revived. X3

2. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

X just reapeared again "IM A WEAPON! THIS IS MY USE! DO NOT THINK OF ME AS A BURDEN! USE ME TO AMPLIFY YOUR POWER" X then jumped at Raxen turning agian into a grery liquid covering Raxen creating a strange type of armour a huge white aura began surrounding Raxen. Suddenly X turned back into his normal state and he jumped down to Myrrh picking her up, quickly he teleported to wear everyone else was he then left laid her down, he put his hand over her heart healing her, it took alot out of X he gave her some of his life, X then looked at everyone all the damage he had done, he couldn't bear it, he dissapeared never to be seen again.

OOC:I think we should close the thread now XDDDD

3. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie

the end to part one

he absorbed the power making him immensly strong, he went after the armored leader

after all other members departed, raxen gave up and he left the world, crumbled and destroyed, peace lost, dream obliterated ....the last sight he saw was the wounded leader's visor broken, and through it, through the heavy breathing and his coughing up blood,............a smile, and raxen couldn't help but smile as well as his surroundings crumbled into darkness and teleported

4. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Is it officially over now?

5. rikurep Gummi Ship Junkie