No Thanks No more Rep...

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Wisdom Form Guy, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Cool, be nice more.

2. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    YES I HAVE HEARD SUCK IT UP BUT WOULD YOU LIKE HATE MAIL!!!?!?!??!

oh just watch they de-rep and sing their name and they brush off when I ask so thats why I stopped

fol @ my fail

what do you think i've been doing these past weeks :3

3. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Dude, everyone goes through this when they first start out, seriously, it'll end eventually. You really do just need to get over it and look at all the good rep you've gotten.

4. *Hippie Jesus* "I get online and notice I have E-mail I click my

Between the area where your parent's have sex
    Tries and failz

just a bit ago

Just ironic Y'know hmm.........................

5. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

This is the internet, it does not matter at all. Who cares what a bunch of people that you will never know care about you especially rep. Maybe don't be annoying and immature and it won't happen.

6. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it's not a big deal, besides i like ppl telling me i'm cool :)

7. Arc Kingdom Keeper

how long have you been around here? it takes time for you to build up your rep amongst your peers, I've been here since before the site moved to VB, and I'm still building myself up. You need to keep your head up, dont get discouraged and try to make friends who do respect you for you, and eventually, others will come to respect you as well.

8. Sara Tea Drinker

Break it up, guys...

I am willing to remove rep, Hippie, you asked me to say WHO gave you the rep.

Which is strictly against my policy. I'll gladly remove it if you want, and we give out warnings to members who keep on constantly derepping all the time.

9. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Erm that is so not true, staff don't de-rep you just for asking for help o_O and since you have not asked every single staff member at some point to help you then you can't make such a generalised statement.

Look, you got de-repped, it happens, I get de-repped a lot it happens. Sure at the time it pisses you off, and sure sometimes the comments are just plain ******ed or hurtful, but love, don't let it get you down so much.

Whoever de-repped you saying that is clearly a moron IMO, you gave them a compliment and they responded like that? Well I hope whoever it is feels stupid, because that was quite a pathetic thing to do XD don't feel bad about it HJ

:3

As for the removal of the rep system? I say no, and I have said no the past gazillion times this has been brought up. If people feel they are de-repped unfairly then contact a staff member, we wont bite :3

~locked~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.