Dream Drop Distance No more FF characters?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by phoenixkh93, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Krown King's Apprentice

Ya, that could be it. If they just showed the stuff that has been in former games then people would just think this could be a boring repeat?

I hope so they use those characters too.

2. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think they'll add Lightning, that's just a hunch, but they haven't used anyone past X yet so I find it unlikely.
    On the point presented I do hope they continue to have FF characters, it's a huge part of the series for me. One of the best parts of KH2 was getting to fight with all of the different characters in the 1000 heartless battle.

The only reason I can fathom them not using any is because it's supposed to be a dream world, so they don't want to banish any characters to a dream..something along those lines. Either way they'll probably end up having Squall, Yuffie, and Cid at the very least.

3. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I think there would be some. There is a Moogle in both PVs.
    If the Moogle is the only FF character then I guess they are trying to focus more on the TWEWY characters then the FF ones. Dont get me wrong, I like them in KH games but some get over used *cough* Cloud *cough* (Dont worry I love Cloud as much as the next guy). I would like to see a Chocobo in the game that would be awesome to ride one other then it being a keyblade in a KH game you never know. :D

4. Krown King's Apprentice

Being able to ride a Chocobo would be insanely amazing.
    You killed slash and kill whatever those monsters are called while riding on one.
    Or it could be a minigame type of thing.

P.S. I am a Chocobo...

5. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Days...good game that it was, was an exception to the FF rule. Remember that, although KH games have been released on Nintendo systems, Sony owns at least partial rights to most FF characters. I'd imagine we will see Cid at least in Traverse Town, but Sony is always LOATH to give away rights to big name characters such as Cloud or Squall. There were only a handful of sprites given to Nintendo for Cloud in CoM and then only the KH version. They will never give up rights to his new look. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Also, if you think about it, you only went where the organization wanted you to go in Days. They would've made sure Roxas didn't come into contact with anyone that Sora had made a Serious connection with to avoid him possibly remembering things. That's why he was never sent to Hollow Bastian.

Hope that helps with the explanations there!

6. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

There has to be atleast some, they're like a part of Kh so itll be kind weird if they're not in it. But we still got a lot to see in kh3D so maybe theres hope.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Cloud was also in RE:Coded. Also I'm sure no one could remember anything since Namine was doing stuff. Besides. I don't see how side characters remembering Sora is essential to their plans.

8. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

I do like how they are branching out from FF to other games and while I don't mind FF being in Kingdom Hearts I'm happy that this series is starting to stand on it's own two feet without having to leech off Final Fantasy.

9. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

My gosh, chocobo racing would be EPIC :O Why has this not been done yet???

10. Especto Merlin's Housekeeper

At first I thought we might see some FF
    X
    characters because KH3D seems to be related to dreams, but several characters from that game have already appeared in previous games.

I don't know who they could possibly add to the game at this point.

11. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I agree with a lot of people here. I still would like to see a Chocobo at least once in a KH game without it being just a Keyblade.

Now that is creative thinking! The only Final Fantasy game I've played where you would ride a Chocobo would be Type-0, I loved kicking some people in the face while riding one! Although, your Chocobo will die easily if you keep doing it because if it gets shot once it's dead. Its kicks are also slow and not that effective too. Dx
    In a FF game it already has but in a KH game other then it being a Keyblade not yet. I demand Chocobo riding in a KH game! Or have one as a pet but we are already having Dream Eaters as pets so that cant happen :(

12. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah I was fully addicted to the chocobo racing at the golden saucer in VII. It was like, so Sephiroth's still on the loose. Meh, one more race can't hurt though!

13. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

If they have Hallow Bastion eh Radient Garden then I think that Cloud and Leon should be in it. They were supposed to be BBS, but didn't make it due to more complicated characters, and time restraints.

14. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

That's a shame. I was actually excited to see a young Leon and some of the others in Radiant Garden, but I suppose you can't have everything :)