Digital Art No Heart

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Majik, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Majik Chaser

I haven't posted here in eternity.
    CnC please.

[​IMG]

2. Misty gimme kiss

Link is broken for me.

3. Majik Chaser

Sorry, I fixed the link.
    Thanks btw, for the tutorials you provided me with.

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I think the colours are beautiful! Very simple yet effective.

I really like the text only being half there as you can still read it but the font goes well with the flow, plus it doesn't take away from the focus.

The use of smudge in the background in a nice effect and you've made it fit well with the lighting. The colours also all match and you have good use of gradient maps over the top of the picture.

My one main concern, it isn't huge though, is the use of fractals at the side. It goes well but I do feel they are slightly out of place also and instead you could have used, either, more fractals elsewhere, or a smudging effect to blend the render in. But to be honest, this is just me being pedantic because it is a very nice piece. You may want to do a bit more experimenting with colours to find different colours that compliment each other as opposed to just the same colour but different shades.

Well done though!

5. Majik Chaser

This was actually my first time using C4D's for effects. You're right though - I still need to play around with them more and use them in different ways.