Nintendogs

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Churro, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Churro Merlin's Housekeeper

So I'm lame. Get over it. x3

I love this game, haha. I always wanted a puppy. *-* Thoughts?

2. roxvenlove125 Merlin's Housekeeper

I liked it at first, but no one else i know had that game, so it was just me by myself :P after a while, it started getting a bit boring. Cuz it's the same thing over and over again.
    I'm not bashing xP just... it gets boring after a while... I think my puppies are basicly dead by now, or ran away, haha

3. Churro Merlin's Housekeeper

YOU KILLED THE PUPPIES!? D8

You... You... PUPPY HATAH.

I kid.

It did eventually get kind of tiring, but Lexi is easily amused. <8D

4. roxvenlove125 Merlin's Housekeeper

xD lol, i know, i know.... they're probably dirty as EVAR, but still, hahaha. I got kind of tired of the same jumping, disk throwing stuff haha. I think the final straw was when my puppy, who had a winning streak in agility, TRIPPED over a freaking bar, and lost her streak... i was like "that's it. I'm not feeding you. FOREVER" loll

If they grew up.... that would make it fun :P

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have the Best Friends one. I used to have the Lab one but I sold it and I still have the Best Friends one since it came bundled up with my DS.

I recently made a new game after finding my DS again, it depresses me so much when I see the dogs have fleas and are starving xD.

I remember my very first Nintendog was a black lab named Blackjack, But the name was too long for the slot and so I typed in BJ LOL.

I actually had some friends that would play with me and give me new breeds. I had a Dalmatian once but I deleted the game ffff.

I cannot wait for Nintendogs + Cat.

I use 'I' alot.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I had a wee Husky called Link. It was fun teaching him tricks, feeding and washing him, but my parents gave me funny looks when i said stuff like, 'Link, roll over!'

7. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ugh. Don't get me started on the voice commands xD. They are so awkward to play with in the living room. I decided to get a Corgi and name her Sophie (since I have a Corgi irl named Sophie) and everytime I told my (ninten)dog to lay down and jump and stuff my dog would start barking ;-;

8. Misty gimme kiss

I played this game to try and recover slightly from my hatred of dogs.

I enjoyed it at first, washing and feeding my pets were my favorite. Teaching them tricks was rather tedious though, I don't think my dogs were very clever. After a while they stopped responding when I called their names/gave them commands, so that eliminated the source of income from obedience trials. After a while I was just too poor to feed them anymore and sold the game. :c

I did like to dress them up though. I had so many sunglasses and collars for them. :'D

9. Aura Goddess

I was in love with this game when it first came out. I had gotten the chihuahua one but eventually tried unlocking other breeds, like a lab and such. I eventually got a German Shepherd and named him Ranger which was the name my grandmother's actual dog had. I felt weird whenever I had to tell the dogs to roll over or to sit. XD I eventually lost interest in the game though. Last time I played it, I felt bad since the dogs had fleas and were starving.

10. Sara Tea Drinker

I, like so many others, fell to the tediousness of the game, too. I loved it in the beginning and quickly lost interest. I had a golden retriever, a husky and another. I taught my retriever a ton of tricks and agility, then lost interest completely and never played it again. I eventually resold it back to the store. God only knows what condition those pups were at that point. :(

11. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im totally getting a 3DS for this game omg.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Misty gimme kiss

The animals in those screens look really nice, which just makes the little character guys (miis?) look even stupider than they were before. D:

13. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

If they had a lot more animals in this series I'd probably end up getting one. I know people who have every version of them. It's pretty intense how some people get so into this game.

14. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Which makes me ask, does the 3DS use Mii's?