Nintendo Nintendo XDS: Fake or Real?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mysty, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Mysty Unknown

A few days ago, a video surfaced that showed what looks like a fusion between Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo WiiU. I ask is it real or a fake? Some things go for it in either direction in my opinion. The name alone is believable with the announcement of the next console known as Project NX. It's a long shot but the X's could be linked to this. It would be a way for Nintendo to not feel like they abandoned the WiiU as well as embrace the success of the 3DS and maybe launch its own XDS only games. Regardless, I'd like to hear everyone else on the matter of this video. Regardless if its fake or not, the idea is a nice one.

2. libregkd -

3. The Fuk? Dead

If this video is real, I will lead a group of Greek nationalists to start an armed rebellion in Istanbul.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

It better not be real, because that thing looks ugly. Also, it does not seem like a good idea to only have the screen flip and leave the buttons out in the open to be crushed by whatever is around them, or the analogsticks either. Last thing I would want is a loose analog stick.

After rewatching it again, it's gotta be fake. The easiest way to see is the fact that they flip the screen around. It doesn't flip on a hinge at all, it just gets flipped around in thin air. So unless that screen is held on with some kind of invisible force, there's no way it's real