Nintendo Power & KINGDOM HEARTS Piano Collection

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 15, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

In the recent issue of Nintendo Power, a little tease for next month's issue will feature Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. It states "No tease or sly hints about next month's cover game because we know how long many of you have been waiting for our big story on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for DS". It appears we have something to look forward for as North America gets closer to its rumored summer release.
    » Special thanks to our member Destined for the scan.

In other news, if you guys haven't been catching up with the KINGDOM HEARTS Piano Collection, then you may not know about the latest additions added to the website. It features some resourceful sections like information, tracklist and special where you can watch as many as two videos.
    » Thanks to our member Bambii for letting me know.
    » Link: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/piano_kh/

On a last minute note, make sure you guys check all updates below. As we get closer to the release of Days, we may just keep posting a lot of news. Make sure you guys check every inch of details that KHV updates on. This is only a note for visitors that check out the main page.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 15, 2009.

1. DH531
      DH531
      looks interesting, nice find Mike! :D
    2. Destined
      Destined
      Glad to help out, even if it doesn't show you anything more than we could allready assume.
    3. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      This is looking awesome. Thaks sooo much, Mike.
    4. Firefly
      Firefly
      Thanks for the Piano Collections update! The samples on the tracklist are great, I can't wait to hear the full tracks. Those people who saw them performed are so lucky!
    5. lolermee
      lolermee
      that was awesome.
      i can't get enough of the music samples.

thanks mike
    6. Dark Link
      Dark Link
      Good cuz I want to find out myself XDDD anyway thanks Mike