Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH : Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Technic☆Kitty, Jul 4, 2010.

1. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*nods* building our way up I see. *trying to act comfortable around Aku*

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *senses Akaya acting calmly around him, blushes* Ehem, yes . . . *starts teaching Akaya*

3. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*tries her best not to get to distracted by Aku and tries to learn what he's teaching*

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *trying not to get too distracted by Akaya to teach her* That's it, you got it now like this.

5. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*does what Aku does*

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: And, that's it *stops and grabs two cold bottles of water* Here *hands one to Akaya and a towel* we can take a break *drinks water*

7. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*catches the bottle and the towel lands on her head* Thanks. *sits down on the pourch and drinks her water*

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *sets down next to Akaya but not too close* So, you think you could defend yourself against an enemy?

9. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: Y-ya I could. I-I thought it'd be harder then this. B-but I'm glad it's not as hard as I thought. *smiles a bit*

10. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: Well, I didn't want you to get hurt during training. Was NoN hard on you?

11. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: Ah just a bit. she did alot of work with blades... *rolls up her sleaves to show bandages around both arms*

12. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *crushes water bottle* How could she . . . *scoots over to Akaya* she didn't even bother to heal them *takes bandages off* I will *starts healing her arms right in front of her*

13. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: Ah. A-aku I- um... *doesn't know how to word it*

14. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *looks up* Oh, sorry *scoots back a little but still healing Akayas arms* I wasn't even thinking *laughs and finishes healing* There all better *smiles*

15. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*smiles* Y-ya.. b-but umm ... N-Non was teaching me medicens as well... >.<

16. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *still smiling half way* That is no reason for her to injure you, she could have easily taken you to a hospital to practice on people who actually need the help. *sighs* I am going to give her hell when she gets back. *looks at Akaya* No one should ever harm someone so beau- *turns away embarrassed and blushing*

17. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: U-um... *blushes* I-I asked her to.... I-I didn't want to h-hurt anyone if I was going to practice... S-so I said that it w-was okay with me if she did.... *looks down in embarrasment*

18. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: I don't care *looks away* . . . Anyway, I will teach you medicinal practices without having to hurt anyone *goes out into the garden and picks some flowers then returns to Akaya and throws them on the ground in front of her* If you can get those flowers to regrow there roots then it works just the same. You see, medicinal practices are actually molecular control. If an injury is not too bad then you can manipulate molecules like I did with you to regrow, so if you can get the roots to regrow then you will be ready.

19. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: I-I never thought of that. *feeling stupid for causing herself harm and tries to reroot the flowers*

20. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *sets next to Akaya to observe* That's right, it's like having a conversation. You start with a topic, the flower, then it continues and leads to more topics, the cells, and keeps going until the starting topic has led to all these different topics, and that's the root. *watches as the roots start growing*