Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH : Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Technic☆Kitty, Jul 4, 2010.

1. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*is drawn back a bit* Th-the guy said that there was another pair.. Th- they. *backs away a bit looking scared*

Roxas:*runs into the main hall* Hault- Uh.. Whatever your name was! *calls his keyblade*

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *stands up and walks toward Akaya* Please, just wait and listen to me *gets closer to Akaya then holds out the dagger* If you really believe deep down inside that everything i'm saying is a lie then take this and finish me off. Like I said, i'd rather be dead than not have you.

Nights: *has his back turned to Roxas* Oh no! You caught me, whatever shall I do *snaps his fingers and the doors close and lock then he turns around and faces Roxas* Look kid, you got a lot to learn. Unfortunately for you, you may not have the time to learn any of it. *Readies in a battle stance*

3. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*looks at Aku in horror then quickly takes the dagger and holds it close to your neck* I-I... *hands are feeling shaky*

Roxas: *is shocked when he sees that you have a keyblade too* a-another keyblade!?!?!

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: Do it, I just want you to know this. I love you, I always will love you, no matter what. I think it is kind of a relief knowing you'd be the one to take my life. *laughs* I wonder what NoN would think if she saw us now. Go ahead and get it over with, but can I have one last request? A goodbye kiss, that's all I ask.

Nights: *laughs* Like I said kid, you got a lot to learn. *charges at Roxas*

5. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*her hand keeps shaking* I-I can't. *drops the knife* Y-you'd b-be my first kill. *looks down at the floor* I-I'm sorry. *runs away*

Roxas:*quickly dodges and kicks at your back*

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *grabs her arm as she takes off and pulls her back close to him embracing her* Akaya, I don't care what memories you have now, i don't care who you believe you are, hell I don't care who you are . . . I love you and I want you to stay by my side. Please, don't leave me *tears fall from his eyes and land on Akaya softly* Please!

Nights: *vanishes* . . . You have some potential kid *standing back where he was before charging* I think a couple of training sessions with me and you'd do fine.

7. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*doesn't know what to do* I-I-I d-don't remember. A-anything. *clings onto Aku* B-but all I know i-is I can't hurt you. I-I just can't. *starts crying as well*

Roxas: Why would I want to go with you?! I just got back! I'm not leaving! *charges at Nights*

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: You don't have to remember, we can have new memories. We can share new experiences. I'll try my best to earn your love again. I'll do whatever it takes.

Nights: *Does a fancy spin dodging Roxas* You know, she said you were stubborn.

9. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: Th-then tell me your name. *looks up at Aku* T-tell me your name. Please. Y-you look so familiar. I just want a name to your face. *still holding tight*

Roxas: *growls* Who ever said I was stubborn? *raises an eye brow and quickly charges again*

10. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *smiles* My name . . . My name is Aku.

Nights: *aerial flips in the air* She did. Wait don't tell me you don't know who i'm talking about. She's the one person who knows you better than anyone else, or at least what it's like to put up with the pain of that *points to the keyblade as he safely lands on the ground behind Roxas*

11. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: Aku.. *gets a shot of pain in her head* ACK! *falls to the ground holding her head*

Roxas:*looks at where you're pointing and gasps* y-you mean she's still alive! *shocked*

~~~~In another part of the base!~~~~
    ??: Vexen! *rushes into a lab*
    Vexen:*trying to carefully pour something into another container but misses, he growls* What!?!
    ??: Uh-well. R-remember th-that girl you t-tested on earlier th-this week??
    Vexen:*groans* what about her? *tries again*
    ??: ah w-well. *looks down* Sh-she found the k-keyword.
    Vexen:*drops both bottles and looks at the nobody* She. WHAT~?~
    ??: *shaking* Sh-she's st-starting to remember!

12. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *catches Akaya and holds her close* Akaya?! Akaya! What's wrong!

Aku: Wait, still alive? What are you talking about?

13. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: Th-the pain! M-make it stop! *holding her head even harder trying to serpress the pain*

Roxas: *thinks for a bit* I think we're talking about two very different people here then. *charges again*

~~~~

Vexen: Where is she now?! *yells to the cowering nobody*
    ??: I-In the entrance. B-but it's b-bocked off!
    Vexen:*groans and grabs a few things* Unblock it then! We have to get to her before she remembers to much!
    ??:*nods and quickly runs away to do their job*

14. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *holds Akaya tighter* Akaya, listen to me. I want you to take deep breaths and let the pain come. It's going to hurt, worse than anything you've ever experienced, but you can't fight it. If you fight it it will only prolong. I'm right here *holds her hand*

Nights: *This time counters with his keyblade* Xion right?

15. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*nods slightly and cringes in pain* I-I will A-aku. *screams from the pain and holds onto Akus hand tightly*

Roxas:*smirks* I guess we where talking about the same person. Last time I saw her she was turning into crystal in my very arms.

16. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *smiles momentarily* ~She said my name~ *snaps out of it and focus' back on Akaya* Don't worry, everything will be fine.

Nights: . . . *let's his guard down and just stands there* I . . . no that can't . . . it's been so long since I . . . Xion . . .

17. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya: R-right. *feels a rush of pain again* Ah!

Roxas: Hm. so you had connection with her as well then eh? *quickly removes Nights keyblade from his hands and holds onto it* another time I would asked you about her. but it's a bit late for that now. *tilts his head to the side a bit*

Vexen: Come on hurry up!
    ??:Y-yes. *unlocks the baracades and allows him through*
    Vexen:*quickly tries to find Akaya and Aku*

18. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *closes his eyes and holds Akaya not knowing what else to do*

Nights: *completely disregards the fact Roxas is there* She's . . . dead . . . I can't believe it . . .

19. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Vexen:*quickly comes into the hall way seeing the two* Ah there you are my little rat. Oh. *stops and tilts his head* Looks like you found a friend*
    Akaya:*gasps and tries to get away* N-no!!

Roxas:*sighs* Look. Dude it's alright. she died peacefully.

20. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *doesn't even move* What did you just call her?

Nights: *so lost in thought he can't even here Roxas* Why . . . why did she have to . . . *ground begins shaking and Nights keyblade returns along with a new keyblade to match* Why . . . Why . . . WHY! *whole room begins shaking*