Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH : Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Technic☆Kitty, Jul 4, 2010.

1. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel: Oh right. you two haven't met. Axyaka. this is number 9 Roxas. Roxas, number 13 Axyaka.
    Akaya: Nice to meet you Roxas. *holds out her hand for him to shake*
    Roxas: *finishes his laughing fit* Nice to meet you too. *shakes her hand* ouch. *draws back his hand and has a small cut through his glove*
    Akaya: Oh I'm so sorry! I forgot about these. *makes a flick of her wrists and the blades come out tearing a bit of her coat* awe man! Not my coat too!
    Axel: Whoa. Where'd you get those? *points at the daggers*
    Akaya: Oh these? These where given to me by number 1. These are my weapons that I was sapost to get. I haven't figured out a name for them yet. *stares dreamly at the two blades*
    Roxas: Another strange one I see.. *moves his hand infront of her face*
    akaya:*doesn't break away from her daze*
    Axel: Uh.. she does that sometimes.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

*gummi ship lands outside of the castle*
    *everyone exits*
    Nights: Alright . . . let's go *starts to go on*
    Aku: You go . . . i've got something to take care of.
    Nights: *turns back just in time to catch a glimpse of Aku*
    Aku: *teleports further into the castle*
    Stixngh: He shouldn'ta done that! They can detect teleportation.
    NH: *hiding*
    Nights: Get back in the gummi you two, and go back to Hollow Bastion. Tell Leon i'm sorry.
    Stixngh: But-
    Nights: Please . . . just go *takes off to the castle*
    Stixngh: *tears up then runs into the gummi with NH and takes off*

3. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*jumps out of her chair*
    Axel: Uh A-axyaka?
    Akaya:*takes off running her blades at hand*
    Axel: Axyaka! *tries to follow her but an alarm goes off so he stops*
    Roxas: Axel what's going on?!?
    Axel: someone's teleported into the castle.
    *the walls turn into monators and they're all different angles of Aku, Nights and Akaya*

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *searching rapidly as fast as he can for Akaya and holding onto his chest* Why . . . why . . . why does it hurt!
    Nights: *catches up to Aku* Stop! You don't want to do this *notices Aku is holding his chest* Aku you . . . No *says sadly*
    Aku: Y..r F...t . . . Your . . Fault . . . *darkness is flowing out of his chest and enshrouds him* YOUR FAULT!!!! *disappears*
    Nights: *drops to his knees shocked* No . . . this can't be happening . . . it just can't . . . *hears footsteps running* Who *stands up and readies himself*

5. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*comes in* You intruder. *points at blade at Nights* come now or face my wrath!

Axel: Crap! She doesn't know who he's up against! Come on Roxas. *calls his chalkrams and opens a portal to where Nights and Akaya are*
    Roxas: ah- right. Who IS this guy? *goes through the portal as well*

Axel:*shows up behind Nights* Put your hands up!
    Roxas: you're surrounded. *trying not to shake*

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Nights: *sighs* I was hoping there would be no bloodshed . . . *calls his keyblade and aerial flips behind the two* I'll try and stick to the plan *uses a smoke spell and begins running away*

7. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Roxas: Wha?!? H-how the hell did he get a keyblade. *trying to clear up the smoke*
    Axel: Ugh how the hell could I fall for this!
    Akaya:*Growls* damn it all! *runs in a direction that she things that you went*

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Nights: *watches Akaya pass while hiding in a vent in the ceiling* A little more trouble then I wanted but this should be fine *turns to crawl through the vent*
    Aku: *appears*
    Nights: *jumps* What the!?
    Aku: I . . . I can't fight it! I can't . . . *darkness is pouring out from him*
    Nights: You idiot . . . *sighs* fine *pierces Aku with his keyblade* this is the end then.
    Aku: *aagggh*

9. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*hears something from above* Hn. must be hiding in there. *slips her daggers back into her sleeves and takes out a gun from it's holster* Time to see how well these weapons work. *goes towards the screaming*

*moments later the smoke clears and the hall way only contains Axel and Roxas*
    Roxas: Wh-where did they go??
    Axel:*looking around* I-I don't know...

10. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: I- I never wanted to-
    Nights: Don't be stupid, stupid. Like i'd actually kill you. Just let the keyblade do its thing.
    Aku: Huh? *realizes a healing light is flowing from the keyblade into Aku*
    Nights: Oh and you might want to talk to your girlfriend, or else she might put a couple holes in the both of us *smashes the vent and they both come tumbling out onto the floor*

11. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*hears a sound from the roof and jumps out of the way and watches Aku and Nights fall down* I've got you now! *points her gun at you two*

Axel: come on. I heard something this way! *runs towards where the other three is*
    Roxas: Uh. right. *follows behind*

12. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Nights: *Still holding the keyblade* Might want to start talking, as in now Aku!
    Aku: Oh, right . . . *agh* . . . Akaya . . . *shakes his head in astonishment* Akaya! It's you *tries to get up then falls back in pain*
    Nights: I said talk, not walk. The process isn't done yet!

13. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel:*gets a nervous feeling about this all*
    Akaya:*snorts* My name is NOT "Akaya". *shoots at one of Akus arms* Now up on your feet and come with me to the cells..

14. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: The pain I went through of losing you was more than this tiny bullet wound. I would've rather faced death than have you taken away from me.
    Nights: *whispers* Try to keep her talking long enough for us to-
    Aku: NO! I'm not gonna try to escape. I came here for one reason and one reason only, to be with her. If that means I have to die or rot in a cell, then so be it. I won't leave, I won't fight, not her, not ever.
    Nights: *sighs then see's the process is complete* I'm sorry then, you're on your own. *throws another smoke ball and runs away*

15. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Axel: Axyaka you stay here and deal with this guy! Roxas you're with me! *runs after Nights foot steps*
    Sora: r-right! *runs off*
    Akaya: Axel wait! I don't wanna be with the crazy!! *tries to clear the smoke*

16. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: I-I'm not crazy *laughs* or maybe I am. I'm crazy for loving you *is still in pain* Agh!

Nights: Hopefully the distraction worked, maybe he can do what I thought impossible *sees Axel and Roxas* ~That's it, follow me boys~

17. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:*blushes a little* Sh-shut up! You shouldn't love me! You don't even know me!

Axel: Nights stop!
    Roxas: wait a minute. You know his name?!?!
    Axel: Long story. Will tell later. come on! *keeps running*
    Roxas:*confused but follows after him*

18. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: I know you better than you think. When you cry you like to play the violin, when you lie your left eye twitches, when you are anywhere near alcohol you act erratic, and you love me . . . no matter what your memories tell you.

Nights: *turns a corner* Sorry for this *pulls out a canister of knockout gas and tosses it back down the corridor* you'll get over it *keeps on running*

19. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Akaya:Th-that's not me! *left eye twitches like mad* Sh-shut up! *puts her gun away and flicks her wrists to reveal the daggers again* T-that's not me. *points a blade at Aku*

Axel: You make it sound like your breaking up with me- *gets knocked out from the gass*
    Roxas:ah! *covers his mouth with his sleeve and continues to follow Nights* be right back Axel!

20. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Aku: *smiles and pulls out a dagger that mirrors the one Akaya holds* We both had one . . . remember?

Nights: *waiting for Roxas to catch up in a the main hall* Kids *sighs* they never learn *calls on keyblade*