Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH : Ninja/Assassin/Spy's of KH

Discussion in 'Social Groups (KH-Vids.Net Forum)' started by Technic☆Kitty, Jul 4, 2010.

1. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Fine I got it from those guys. They told me to go kill somebody and this is my award money. =\ Why do you want to know?

2. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

*unfreezes money*im watching u Nights -_-

3. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

Like wise. *drys off the money and goes back to count it and to collect my next award*

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Night: What did I do *kills some poor fellow because he got angry* why did . . . oh now I see what you mean. Oh well, I have to go destroy that building over there. My client wants to put a mall there *pulls out a huge duffle bag full of c4* now where did I put that detenator???

5. nasirrich King's Apprentice

I'll end you on the spot so watch your six
    That's 284,845 million dollars thx man.^ ^ Counting damn who's next... OOO and sup Night?^_^*Teleports to a skyscrapper.* OOO there he is.^ ^*Teleports to a house near by.*

6. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

*comes out of another warehouse full of dead mafia guys* That was all to easy. *carrying a huge tot bag full of cash in $100 bills*

7. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Yo Tony wats good my man....*Then all people outside see are 122 people flying out from a house that's 55 stories high cause they were having a party that's why there's so many.* 106-107,108... DAMN this money keeps coming in at a brotha thx.^ ^*Now has over 300,985 million dollars.*

8. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

*sitting in a tree that was close by* Damn I was going to off Tony today. =\ Jeesh makes me feel sad for not doing it yesterday =\ oh well *shrugs and dissapears*

9. Charonus Rex Merlin's Housekeeper

*still watching from my place on the skyscraper* Alright you guys, soon we strike *talking to the other statues who are actually my subordinates*

10. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

*mouth drops open*jesus O_O

11. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Hmm ok lets see here who do we have next?*Teleports to get out of the way from a truck. Then appears inside the truck shoots the driver in the head and teleports out and keeps walking. And in the background a nuke like explosion happens.*

12. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

WTF??*teleports in the truck with Nas*Did what happened whatt i thought that happened??

13. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Night: *appears hanging on the door of the truck Dman and Nas are in* Hey dude, didn't catch any of that *big explosion where the mall is going to be built* and I have a question . . . you guys do this for money??? Why, *evil grin staring Dman in the eyes* I do it for fun *truck drives over bridge and Night jumps off into the water* . . . *a small blinking box was left on the side of the truck with a timer . . . 30-29-28. . .* Make a move fast or . . . kaboom *evil laughter*

14. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

*teleports beside Night and hits him in the head then teleports away*

15. nasirrich King's Apprentice

Umm you guys do realize that I wasn't in the truck at all right look.....

Then appears inside the truck shoots the driver in the head and teleports out and keeps walking. And in the background a nuke like explosion happens

And yea I do this for money, and for the hell of it. Also cause I just want to at times.^ ^*Teleports right next to Night side chops his neck and teleports him where all the fire is.* See you put a bomb in flames not a smart idea.^ ^*Throws him in the fire then teleports away.*

16. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

Oh ****!!!!!!!*runs soon as truck collides i jump out and put on sun glasses like nothing happens as the truck explodes*

17. nasirrich King's Apprentice

The truck already blew up after I shoot the guy...*Sighs* Never mind....-_-*Just starts to walk snd shot some random dude on the face. And keeps walking.*

18. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Night: *falling into flames and thinking* This is it . . . ha you thought I would make some dramatic speach on how this is the end huh, *lands in the flames* *says* One thing you didn't realize Nas is *blows the fire away with a swipe of his hand* fire is one of my close personal friends *runs to where Dman is and steals his glasses* Sorry but you can have this as a token of my gratitude *slaps a brick of c4 in Dmans hands* Use it anyway you want *teleports away*

19. Dman23 Moogle Assistant

WTF????*teleport to night takes glasses and puts c4 down his shirt and disapears*

20. NightofNights Merlin's Housekeeper

*sitting in a tree watching the boys fight wile eating an apple*