Audio Nights' Vocal Projects

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Technic☆Kitty, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Well, there was a time when I thought that I'd only ever be singing in my car. I never actually thought that one day I'd get my own mic, especially not a good one. I've always had an affinity for singing. Three years in choir and many more in my car. I honestly never thought that anybody would be able to hear me. I wasn't really sure I wanted them to. I wasn't always "confident" in my vocal abilities. After so long though, people started to hear me.

It started with a friend in my car. He rode around with me a lot and I got tired of lip syncing when I really wanted to sing. He started singing so I figured I would too. He stopped singing along so I got a bit flustered, thinking it was because of my singing. Then he said something I wasn't expecting, "That was amazing." He stopped singing because he thought I sounded good. After that it was a matter of coming out of a shell I'd been hiding in. One friend, two friends, their friends. I eventually became a karaoke superstar. I've been asked to be in a band twice now but declined on both occasions. Singing is more of a hobby but now it's a hobby I'd like to share with everyone.

This thread is for any and all random vocal projects that I do. You'll likely hear anything from covers to rants. Maybe even an original. I'm not good with any viable instrument so you likely won't be getting any instrumentals. Although I do have a friend who's good with a guitar so I might be able to talk him into a collaboration or maybe I'll just try and learn. Either way, this thread is just for fun. Hopefully you'll gain some amusement out of it.

Here's my first upload. It's a cover of "Too Famous" from Steven Universe. Recorded in my friends kitchen because we were messing with my mic. No hard editing. Strange fading here and there, assumed to be due to it being recorded in a kitchen.

-Nights