Graphic Shop Nights' Graphic Shoppe

Discussion in 'Art Shop' started by Technic☆Kitty, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hello and welcome to my graphic shoppe. Might as well start off by telling you a bit about myself. My name is Nights and I'm almost always one of the funniest guys to be around. I like jokes, games, and lots of other things. I'm currently enrolled in college and studying to get my associates in Computer Information Systems. I'm a graphic artist, a writer, and I also tinker in web design. I love to make people smile, so if I can put a smile on your face by making a graphic for you then you can bet that I'll make you a graphic. That about does it for the introduction, now we'll move on to a few things you need to know before making a request. Otherwise known as the...

Rules

1. Requests posted are accepted at the shoppe owner's discretion. Should a request be denied for any reason a message will be sent to the requester explaining that and why their request was denied.
    2. Requests must follow the given guidelines to be accepted as an official request. Should a request not follow the guidelines it will be up to the shoppe owner's discretion to accept or deny the request.
    3. Any images pertaining to a request should be link only. This rule is to conserve space and keep requests short. DO NOT post images in your requests, only links.
    4. All the images a requester links to should be of high quality. A 100x100 pixel image will not look great as a 200x200 pixel avatar. The higher the quality of the initial image the better the end product will be.
    5. Requests are to be kept clean and clear of anything that would violate the rules of this site. Any request found to be in violation of these rules will be removed and the requester will be banned from the shoppe for no less than two weeks. The rules of the site can be found HERE if needed.
    6. This shoppe is for requests only. Conversations will be kept out of this shoppe. The only only exception of this rule is for replies of appreciation. A requester may reply with a 'thank you' message, if they should choose to do so, upon completion of their request.
    7. It would be much appreciated if the requester would give credit to the shoppe owner for completed works when used. For signatures a small link to the shoppe would be best. It IS NOT a requirement to credit the shoppe owner.
    8. Requests may only contain three graphic requests. This is to keep the workload on the shoppe owner small and allow everyone to get their requests in sooner.
    9. Requests may not always be met immediately. If a requester feels like their request may have been overlooked or denied and the shoppe owner has yet to contact them then they should give it three days. If after three days a request has not been met and the requester has not been contacted by the shoppe owner, they should try to contact the shoppe owner via visitor message or personal conversation.
    10. All orders will be met as they are seen by the shoppe owner. Any changes to request made post fulfillment will be overlooked. Requests should then be remade with the modified request.
    11. All finished products will be uploaded to the shoppe owners PhotoBucket account to be posted in replies. It is up to the requester if they would like to leave the image on the shoppe owners PhotoBucket or if they would like to upload them to their own image hosting service. Images will never be removed from the shoppe owners PhotoBucket account.

Official Request Form Guidelines

[/url]
    Image: "link"
    Size: Example 200x200
    Specific Request: Borders, Color Scheme, etc.
    Text: Please add, "Awesomesauce!!!"
    Rounded Edges: Yes/No

Signature/Banner Form Guideline
    [/url]
    Size: 500x100
    Specific Request: Border, Color Scheme, etc.
    Text: Please add, "Awesomesauce!!!"
    Rounded Edges: Yes/No

Wallpaper Form Guideline
    Size: 1920x1080
    Specific Request: Could you change the color?
    Text: Please add, "My Wallpaper"

Orders Pending

Orders Served

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  2. Labrys King's Apprentice

3. Plums Wakanda Forever

_LOCKED on request.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

5. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

I just need 2 rp banners:

Image: here
    Size: 400x300
    Specific Request: Can you please tint the image green?
    Text: Please add, "Alyssa Hunter"
    Rounded Edges: No

Image: here
    Size: 400x300
    Specific Request: Can you please tint the image orange?
    Text: Please add, "Ace Montson"
    Rounded Edges: No

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Request has been filled.

[​IMG]

Code:
    [IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t448/Nights18/flowergothicbanner4_zps3ce9950c.jpg[/IMG]
    [​IMG]

Code:
    [IMG]http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t448/Nights18/flowergothicbanner3_zps0e049cd9.jpg[/IMG]

EDIT: Made the text look a bit better in the first one.

7. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

This graphic shoppe has been re-opened, thanks to the help of our lovely Super Mod @Ienzo. The rules have changed so be sure to read them again before making a request. I look forward to doing graphics for you all ^^

-Nights