Nicknames

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Magick, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Krowley Moderator

On some forums ive been Called Mr.Shippo person :D

2. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Hehehe, do you like that nickname? I think that shippo is awsome and funny, i always laugh when inuyasha torments shippo and kagome makes him "sit"...it is funny...

3. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

I used to be called the 'Denominater' (originally supposed to be the Dominator, my class-mates weren't too good in English), it's a pun on one of my names...
    My mom calls me 'Morning Blond', I'm like a zombie in the mornings...

Neither of them really annoy me too much (especially since I haven't heard the former one in two years now xD)​

4. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

that is a funny nickname for someone, did you used to like kit kat bars or not..... because if not, then that is a wierd name, no offense....

5. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Not really. But I hate my first name and would rather be called by my middle, but everyone knows me by Megan... >>

6. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

That is an awsome name.... My mom told me that if I was a girl that she would have named me Megan or Ellie.....ya that is a bit strange admitting that but this is a thread madefor that kind of thing....I guess... Sorry for going off topic....:)

7. T3F Chaser

When I was in Primary school, people used to call me kitty or kitty kat. In High school, they just call me Kat. But I will admit tat my iblings have ******ed nicknames as well. They gave me Kit Kat Chunky, just because I hav a lot of muscle...

8. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Not really, I hardly have any nicknames... a lot of times people just call me by my full name (first and last) because they say it flows and is fun to say, lol. And my one friend calls me Twiggy cause I'm tall like the model, which I thought was kind of flattering... but then she also added "and also cause you're skinny and make me think of a twig." D:

And my sister's friend calls me Cha Cha... no, not because I have rhythm (ha!). It has something to do with my first/last name... sort of... except not really at all. I dunno, it makes sense to her...

But my sister has an awesome nickname!! My dad and I made it up a looooong time ago when my sister and I were like obsessed with Pokemon. Her name is Natalie. So we called her Naterpie. Like Caterpie. Haha she hates it, but I love it, so I still call her that sometimes (even though it's like ten years later now...) :D

9. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

5'9"!! I am only 5'5", if you're short I am a midget!! Well, anyway, my nicknames were Custard when I was about 5... A boy in my first school couldn't pronounce my name properly, and ended up calling me Custard and that stuck for a while. But, so far nicknames have been kept low for a while except reasonable ones: Kirsty, Kirst, Kenni (< Most used and my favourite one ^^). But the most embarrassing ones are probably the one my friend (who is a guy) goes around calling me Kenni-kins and my other friend calls me Kendy-Wendy or Kenni-wendles -.-''

10. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Ooc:Hehehe....I was just saying that I was short compaired to my dad.... My mom is about 5'5" also...

Wow those are some funny nick names, I think that Kirst is funny...lol, I used to have a friend named Kristie, and I used to call her Krusty (off the simpsons) and she would get so mad at me, that she would laugh at me, and eventually the name stuck....:)

11. ArchVice Gummi Ship Junkie

I got landed with a nickname before I was even born. Turtle... My mom called me her little turtle baby because I was born two weeks late. It has been with me for the last 24 years.

12. Solitaire Moogle Assistant

I've been called Sethiroth by friends and family. So I guess that can be considered my nickname. I also have "HF" added to the start of my name by a few people I frequently RP with, due to a certain char of mine... the only thing I really consider my nickname, though, is Mr. Cool-Guy McBadass. But nobody's called me that sans me, yet :[

...What? Why are you looking at me like that!?

13. GeekAlex Merlin's Housekeeper

I also go by the name Jake. I just like that name, dunno why I chose it as a nickname. xD

14. Lite The Future

I don't have an embarrassing nickname, but I have one nonetheless. I usually go by Nick when I'm around my friends, and my real name when around family. It's Nicholas, like Cage, but with an "h".

15. axel_respect Destiny Islands Resident

My friends gave me the great title of "The Board-short Bandit" because of me wearing board-shorts in any weather and in inappropriate situations.

16. Llave Superless Moderator

Golly, what a bump there...

Anyways my family just calls me Drew. But for some reason, my little sister likes to call me Boo-Boo. I don't understand it.

On another note, my friends came up with some crazy nicknames for me over the years. Such include: Drewster, Drewcifer, Drewby Drewby Drew, and possible various ones that I may be unable to think of at the given moment.

Embarrassing = yes. But they are kinda funny.

17. Always Dance Chaser

I really love nicknames within group of friends. I don't like it when it's forced, like 'HEY GIVE ME NICKNAME', but when it just happens, it's great. I have been Jesus the Taco on a Stick, and we have a friend in our group named The Invisible Child.

18. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

My little brother likes to call me shrimp because he's taller than me and I am older T.T

My friends came up with many names over the years:
    Julz, Julaylay, Julietta, Jewel, Jay, J dude, JT, lovely

some slip my mind at the moment but there are a few :P

^-^

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

AFK, I dislike nicknames. I have a real name, and I don't like people to disregard that and call me something else. This, like most other rules, has exceptions, but meh.

People online can really call me whatever they want. I have, of course, been called many other things. Most of them uncouth, although very few were unearned.

20. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Name of the Wind references? Shame on you for beating me to them.

I have had a few nicknames throughout my life. The most common one has been Elly. I have not heard it in a long time, but it stuck with me for years after someone gave it to em. I liked being called that. It is strange how things we hate become familiar and then we grow to miss them when they are gone. Sad memories...