Nicknames

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Magick, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Misty gimme kiss

My mom calls me ... Muassie. ._. Some of the more 'creative' people just call me Assie though. D:

2. Dark Link Banned

ive been called obiwan kenobi because my last name is obi, no joke

3. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

Well, let me explain how this works. My nickname is Funkmaster D. (Yeah, I know...) So, my friend's nickname is Colors (Again, I know.) and so they were kinda teasing him, and then they look at me and one girl says: "You need a nickname too. How about... Funkmaster D, Rolls Like A Gangsta?" Yes, yes, everybody laughs, and they laugh, and I die a little inside.

4. Mielé Banned

-Cookie
    -Princess
    -Princess Miele Mermaid Girl

I made up the last one when I was like, 5 and they still call me that. c:

5. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Pommie
    Pom Pom
    Mop head

Well the first two relate to my English-ness and there is a long story behind the Mop head one xD

6. Ayaka Child of Beauty Merlin's Housekeeper

OMG....That's happens to you. It's still happening to me. But I can handle it. When I was in grade 6, I was really into Hannah Montana (I was 11/12 at the time so I had no idea what I was thinking). People would make fun of me cause I listened to her. I can't really remember what they called but I knew it had something to do with her.

7. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Don't worry I know a 13 y/o who likes HSM Dx

Anyway I'll tell the FASCINATING story about how I became Mop head. Well me and my brother we're at the bus stop and there was this 50 y/o who was talking to himslf. When we got on the bus, he hopped on too, and sat in the seat in front of us. So we where getting off the bus and the guy snickered at me and said "Mop head". I thought I imagined it so, but when we got off the bus, he pointed and laughed... My little brother loves the story.

8. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

My brothers n' sister used to call me Hansel, usually quotin' Zoolander. xD

Too long of a story to tell.

9. jojoj13 Hollow Bastion Committee

Jomari, that's what my friends call me since they can't pronounce my other nickname nor they don't want to call me my full name.

._.

10. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Only my mates call me by my Nickname. Family (Real name) Some Relatives call me with a nickname they made up for me. XD

11. AntiWeapon Chaser

Pepsi..
    yes... Pepsi.. no reason.. name dosen't sound like Pepsi, I only drink Pepsi when coke isn't available.
    My friends just like.. calling me Pepsi..

12. Sumi suicidé

Ah, my Dad calls me Bird or Birdy, and some of my friends call me Zo.​

13. kitty_has_claws246 Traverse Town Homebody

lol, my brother used to call me gush gush (apparently that was all he could pronounce at age 2 1/2). He finally stopped when my sister started to call my goose... T.T

14. Kites Chaser

Hmm, well I know on here my nickname is Juu-short for Julia (thanks Rayku ^.^), but in real life, I actually don't have many nicknames, other than names my parents call me to make fun of me sometimes.

15. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

ya i have a lot of hair tha sometimes curls when i get out of the shower so my grandpa and dad call me mophead and hippie boy, but my friends call Dean the Machine and Dean-o and Dean the Bean... they are so embarrasing to be called but hey could be worse... i guess

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

i have so many of those and i will not say em like you said die of embarrassment.

17. roxasrikusora King's Apprentice

Realm of darkness or Anti-Forms orb dont know
    Well they just call me RRS

18. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

i was even called monkey chops before, because my symbol on the chinese zodiac thing is the monkey and i was having porkchops and so my mom picked it up...

19. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yep!My mom used to call me....pumpkin bread.I now look back on it and say.What the freak?And my dad still calls me little man.When I"m 4 inches taller than the guy.

20. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

wow...he must be short, my dad is almost 6'9" and i am only 5'9", wow i am short....