News news, and More News BIG NEWS TOO

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 12, 2006.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More information has been steadily rising about the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix books, such as the book will be sold in 3 Volumes! And release dates for the other 2 Volumes, Volume 2 will be sold on January 22nd 2007, as Volume 3 will be sold a month later, Exactly making this one February 22nd 2007! There will be a commemoration sale held to featuring "Kingdom Hearts II Vol 1" "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Vol 1" and "Kingdom Hearts Character Report" Also each Character Report will contain one Collectible Kingdom Hearts card, from what series, unknown for now!

Wait, think we're done there? NO!

Square-Enix updated their Jump Festa for those who are lost on the location of the Kingdom Hearts Section which is opened to the public

Map

And now here comes the beautiful report from FFXIII vids who spoked about Kingdom Hearts II FM+

It's unknown if rather these are from an interview or something else, but the site says that in an interview Nomura supposedly has said what he wanted to add and will add to JF2007

Like said, these are rumors
    - You will play as Riku, and you DO get to fight Zexion
    - Sora now has a Christmas Costume as well as the Halloween Costume for transition between "Halloween Town, and Christmas Town"
    - Sora vs Roxas will be happening
    - Roxas Wristbands will be at JF2006
    - Mushroom Type Heartless will be in the game however they will also have a new apperance resembling to that of Organization XIII (Resembling, not looking exactly like)
    - Zexion's weapons is said to be revealed at JF2006's trailer.

Oh yeah here's the bad news due to the map location, japanese bloggers believe for it to be in "Closed Theatres"

And to top it all off, here's a Merry Xmas from Square-Enix

[​IMG]

Source: KH2ch

Oh yes, and a video I wish to grant all of you to watch and you'll love it, it's absolutely beautiful piano songs from various Kingdom Hearts I/II pieces

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQzRAaXxjek&eurl=

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 12, 2006.

1. twilightsown
      twilightsown
      O________________O
      Now they have to bring over KH2FM+ or there's going to be a revolt!
    2. no-reality_allowed
      no-reality_allowed
    3. kairi_namine__sora_roxas
      kairi_namine__sora_roxas
      YAY! More good news!!! :D

And WOW! The piano medley is beautiful! I'm listening to it right now...he's playing Darkness of the Unknown now...
    4. I am a machineee
      I am a machineee
      KH has died down, but good to see we finally have some good news on the front! Thanks for being so dedicated Xaldin!
    5. Mari
      Mari
      re: Zexion's weapon will be revealed

well, who knows what Zexion's real weapon is. People mentioned that it was his mind, since he can create illusions and such. But you also have to think what king of illusionists carry. Probably a cape? xD Zexion's weapon is a cape!
    6. bethloveskh
      bethloveskh
      What are the kingdom hearts volumes?

Helloo, i wud like to know what these kingdom hearts volumes are???

r they books?

i wud really like to get them but i was wunderin... do they sell them in england? n if so.. were wud i get them?

cud anyone tell me?

thank youuu xxxxxxx
    7. Lisaralin
      Lisaralin
      Fighting Zexion in KH2 Final Mix???!!!
      Or they intend the Chain of Memories remake which will be sold together with the Final Mix??
      well, this makes me very happy!!:D