Manga Newest chapter theory (Naruto CH:670)

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Jin, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

Okay let me start off by saying; Kishimoto has REALLY made me happy. I don't know why I'M JUST REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REEEEALLLY HAPPY WITH HIM FOR THIS NEWEST CHAPTER.

Anyways I was so happy I read over the newest chapter thinking of things over and going through many theories but I came up with a plausable theory now I've told it to my friends at college and they all believe it is possible. I'm pasting it all from my document cause I put all my thoughts into it last night:

Basically. Since the initial sage of six pathes bloodline was split into the alpha uchiha and senju. and Naruto is technically strong blooded senju being the reincarnation DIRECT reincarnation of ashura the alpha senju. Basically if i'm right and Sasuke is another instance of indra's incarnation other than madara himself. If kabuto can infuse naruto's senju DNA into sasuke it'll make up possibly the strongest blood that links back to the sage of six pathes initial incarnation in which could make the most powerful rinnegan ever since the sage of six pathes himself had it.

cause my theory with the uchiha is that; indra being a direct and full blooded otsutsuki uchiha as history went on the uchiha blood line began to dilute and the sharingan was obviously began becoming harder to manifest to it's true level 3 form. but because indra is full blood he doesn't need to do any of the stupid things the current uchiha did to gain power

indra was able to use perfect susano without an eternal mangekyo if you saw. which shows everything the only arguement we could have is the fact that Madara is technically the direct reincarnation of indara but as we know he already died as such the reincarnation could possibly be sasuke but being a direct reincarnation of indara honestly could make a rinnegan as powerful as the sage of six pathes

2. 61 No. B

I hear this chapter getting all kinds of praise from fans and I'm a little baffled by this honestly.
    First of all, the first half of the chapter was about nothing. We did not need half a chapter of Naruto criticizing the vernacular of the Sage just so he can finally start saying things. I don't care if that's in character for Naruto, it's not necessary.

And I simply could not believe and could not be more unhappy with this turning into a destiny/reincarnation plot. It immediately makes all of this less personal for the characters which immediately makes me like it less, and since Naruto has been all about the people and their relationships since chapter 1, for all of this to have been more or less decided from their birth is a little insulting to everything they're gone through as characters and we've gone through as readers. And given that the series is supposedly ending this year, we did not need this to suddenly become bigger than it already was this late. I'm holding back the rage, but suffice it to say that I'm disgusted with what has become of this series.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  3. Jin うごかないで

First off; I believe the first half of the whole chapter was necessary. Naruto's never been one to understand formal terms of speech so he needed Hagoromo to talk in a less dignified manner of course the few pages after that WEREN'T necessary I will agree with you there because of that but it did add some comedic relief into the chapter which is what we've needed. The past few chapters have been depressing because we've seen guy ready to give everything he's got meaning opening the 8th and final gate of death that's why I was happy Kishimoto had brought in this little scene. Call it what you want but it also means he's writing's come back on track because of the past few months since his father's death I believe it heavily influenced his own writing. Why he added it can't be helped I believe he just wanted to give us the impression that even the god of all shinobi could have a normal and funny conversation with Naruto, Naruto being oblivious as he is doesn't realize who he is until Hagoromo outright tells him honestly how can you even say this gag wasn't necessary ever since day 1 Naruto as a character has never grown up with intellect which was why he wouldn't understand even half the terms Hagoromo would have said that being said the part where Hagoromo starts talking like killer bee was uneccesary but was still comedic which was what made me love this chapter.

There's nothing about destiny that's been put into perspective by Hagoromo nothineg was decided from birth. Stop talking like part 1 neji because honestly nothing within the latest chapter outright said that "You're the complete reincarnation of Ashura and from the start you'd have been fighting to regain your best friend but only for your best friend to keep making distance" The only thing that the reincarnation aspect implied was HOW they would go through life an example being Ashura's was no good and a flunky drop out exactly how naruto grew up but also Ashura attained power from the support of others exactly like Naruto. Now I'm gonna say this that's not decided from day 1 just because you're the reincarnation of somebody doesn't mean you're destined to live the life of them. What the sage meant by "reincarnation" specifically was the fact that both of his son's when killed,their chakra never did die. They technically lingered and rebuilt and found their way into somebody else. That doesn't decide a single thing of their fate and destiny I'm honestly trying to see what you mean by "all they've gone through was for nothing" because what if Naruto never did try to make friends ? he would have ended up like Part 1 gaara or sasuke this doesn't change anything other than the implication that 1; they could extract the 10 tails out of madara and given that Naruto has the capactiy of chakra he can possibly be the best jinchuuriki to hold the 10 tails within himself. Reincarnation can be precived within diffrent ways in Naruto but I really don't think that Kishimoto is outright saying that Naruto was going to be at war with Madara from the begining. but the way things played out was what decided. I'm not trying to change your mind on the latest chapter call it what you want but please at least give a little thought into your reasoning for dislike on it because just saying "It implies that everything the characters have gone through meant nothing all because now we know that Naruto is the reincarnation of an otsutsuki" Madara and sasuke are possibly reincarnations of them but what does it change? the only thing that it implies is the fact that because Ashura and Indara has conflict their reincarnations could keep causing war in the shinobi world which is obvious. I won't say much else other than you're thinking about the specifics of the chapters in a different perspective rather than theorizing you're saying outright that the character development in naruto was all for nothing which is truly a false statement.