Kingdom Hearts III New voice actor for Roxas?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by phoenixkh93, Jan 18, 2014.

1. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

So who is Rowdy Brown and why does IMDb have both him and Jesse McCartney slated to voice Roxas in KH3? I have never heard of him before, especially not in connection with the series. Thoughts anyone?

2. Antidote Façade

I've never heard of this Rowdy Brown...

Anyway, since KHIII is still in the early stages of development and the voice acting is the last step, I don't see how anyone could know of this. It's purely unsourced info.

3. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Yeah that's what I thought. What a random selection though, I can't see why anyone would have come up with this

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Never heard of him, I hope he isn't going to be a voice actor, Jesse McCartney's already doing a great job as Roxas' voice actor.

5. Antidote Façade

I doubt he would drop out/be replaced after voicing Roxas & Ven for so long, especially since this is the next big title in the series and he does a good enough job at it. Besides, JMac's acting and musical career has all but dried up so I think he would take whatever work he can get.

6. devon muvhill Moogle Assistant

Rowdy Brown is a upcoming actor thats all I know.. he isnt doing the voice for roxas. However he is doing several new members of the KH3 series! Idk who the new characters are but we will have to wait and see!

7. Jin うごかないで

I believe it's just speculation; I believe the only voice for kingdom hearts so far that has been confirmed would be Sora as we've had Haley Joel Osment confirm that he's voicing sora in the next kingdom hearts. but also I'm on his IMDb Right now and I can't see any instance of him being announced to voice roxas what so ever unless you could screen shot it for me.

8. A Zebra Chaser

Pretty sure the next KH in question was KH2.5 though

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

Where did you get this information? I just went on a surf to see this information and I can't see anything about him being involved with KH3. All I could find was stuff about Pretty Little Liars.

I don't really find IMDb to be the most trustful source for information anyway. Even if he still shows up there.

Why would he need to do voicework for KH2.5? I think it was for KH3.

10. A Zebra Chaser

Because they'd need him to voice Re:Coded?

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Oh. Right... I totally forgot about Re:Coded... oops...

12. A Zebra Chaser

Everybody forgets about Re:Coded :'(