New Screenshots added to the SE Press Website

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

New high quality screenshots have been made available from the Square Enix Press Website and we're posted them here for y'all!

These five screenshots take place in Olympus Coliseum during gameplay:
    Battle_(1).jpg Battle_(2).jpg Battle_(3).jpg Battle_(4).jpg Battle_(15).jpg

These seven screenshots take place in the new Toy Story world during cutscenes:
    Toy_Story_Trailer_Screens_(1).jpg Toy_Story_Trailer_Screens_(2).jpg Toy_Story_Trailer_Screens_(3).jpg Toy_Story_Trailer_Screens_(4).jpg Toy_Story_Trailer_Screens_(5).jpg Toy_Story_Trailer_Screens_(6).jpg Toy_Story_Trailer_Screens_(7).jpg

And finally, the last ten screenshots take place in the Toy Story world during gameplay:

Battle_(5).jpg Battle_(6).jpg Battle_(7).jpg Battle_(8).jpg Battle_(9).jpg Battle_(10).jpg Battle_(11).jpg Battle_(12).jpg Battle_(13).jpg Battle_(14).jpg

(Click on the screenshots to enlarge them : - )

What do you guys think of all these screenshots? Are you super hyped for KH3 yet? Let us know your thoughts!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I still don't know if this is a dream or not. Is that really Sora, Donald, and Goofy interacting with Woody and the gang?

I'm so damn happy... T_T
    2. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      It's okay hun it's okay

*hugs you*

You can't spontaneously combust now. I won't survive as the only Reporter :P

You better give me all this love the first time I see Lea :P
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      High quality images you say? Avatar creators unite! Let's photoshop this b!+€#