Dream Drop Distance New opening song?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Sanya, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Emilyboo Merlin's Housekeeper

Honestly I think that when in KH3 when the Xehenort story ends in future games after that they might use a new theme song.
    And I honestly like sanctuary alot more then simple & clean... Just thought i'd throw it out there xD

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I want a new song. I don't want the title music to change, as Dearly Beloved is simply amazing. However, as good as Sanctuary and Simple & Clean are... I'd like something new.

3. Daxa~ #stalker

Sanctuary and Simple and Clean are great songs,but I must agree that a new one would be lovely.
    As long as its by Utada.
    Not a KH opening song unless she sings it.

4. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Its possible they will make a new opening song once "Xehanorts story" is complete. The story will have a new start so why not the Song? It would be a nice change.

5. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

^This might actually be the most likely thing to happen. Surely KHIII could get a new song since it will be a numbered title but personally i doubt it will happen. Sanctuary/Passion hasn't been used as much as Simple and Clean/Hikari and it would fit to end the Xehanort story with that song, especially if certain characters come back.