No Thanks New Members/Rules

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Laurence_Fox, Nov 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Yes thats exactly why we listen to her because she merely graces us with her Presence.

Yes this should be closed because it serves no constructive purpose.You tell them Silly...I mean "Shiki" *Shifty eye's*.

Ya nash i completely agree with my Goddess of Beauty and fairness.You should give them a good chance to grow.If they turn into bad seeds like Boris the Bald i mean, Blade then they'll be banned but other than that they will turn into accomplished members on this Forum.All of us were a noob at one point or another but we grew from Positivity not negitivity.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

CTR you're right about some members not postion for months. I am a guilty one for that. I didn't start posting until about October. And yes, we shouldn't just make all members suffer having to check and read all of the rules. I seriously doubt that some of you that have posted in this thread have touched the rules either. Who's to say that Pika didn't read the rules the first second she had when she joined? So please, don't make our newest members be shot down because of their typing difficulties.

Daxma, learn that my name is Shiki now please? XD

3. Arc Kingdom Keeper

CtR nails it on the head, Not one more of these threads got it?

4. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

no. this is a democracy as far as I can tell.

theres an ignore button for a reason. People follow the rules or they gtfo. So what if they're spammy or what not. We cant force anyone to do anything.

automatically directing people to the rules section is foolish. It'll only make people spite this site.

Its a two way street: we may think they're dumbasses but they'll think we're strict *******s who hate fun, when really people are good around here.

Pika is my friend, but his idea of teaching people (from the other thread) cannot work...the internet is endless...and whose going to do it? I have my fair share of greeting people and introducing myself when they join but I'm not going to list all the "do's and donts", and it would make me look like an ******* if I said "uh ya, can you not smile too much? kthxbai"

i've got no power in this but you should know i dont agree =/

besides...neku said no more threads like this...

5. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Lawl.

This is like, trying to lead a horse to water. No matter how hard you try, you can't make it drink. Most of the noobs won't read the rules.

If they do post something foolish, there's this MAAGIICALL little feature that EVERY computer has. It's called scrolling. You can scroll right on past their posts! 8D!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.