New Kingdom Hearts Merchandise Available

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

~ A new new plush toy was put up for Pre-order. The Shadow Heartless plush, in all it's adorable splendor is 24cm high from foot to antennae, and 12cm in width and depth. Talks of releasing this cute little addition was planned months ago, along with the Dusk Nobody and Flood Unversed, which we will hopefully be hearing about soon. It will be made available on December 22nd, 2012.

Online Retailers:
    AmiAmi - 2,490
    Amazon.co.jp - ¥2,858

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[​IMG][​IMG]

~ New Play arts have been made available for pre-order. These figures have been seen on display many times at various conventions and game shows, depicting both Sora and Riku in their "Grid" attire. The Sora Model comes with the Kingdom Key, Ultima Weapon, and Dual Disc Keyblades, while the Riku model comes with the End of Pain, Way to the Dawn, and Unbound Keyblades. Fully painted and equipped with interchangeable hands and keyblades, these Play arts will be released on April 26th, 2013.

Online Retailers:
    Amazon.co.jp: Sora - ¥6,073
    Amazon.co.jp: Riku - ¥6,073
    AmiAmi: Grid Riku - 5,180
    AmiAmi: Grid Sora - 5,180
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

[​IMG]

~ A new Dream, Drop, Distance puzzle has been released. For those puzzle lovers out there, this 2,000 Piece portrait dipicts the scene from the opening of the game itself, featuring Sora, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. It is available for the price of ¥3,834 and will be released on November 23rd, 2012.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Neku_Sakuraba
      Neku_Sakuraba
      I think Sora makes more sense because of the Dual Disc keyblade. :/ Without it, I think Riku will look sorta weird.
    2. Krowley
      Krowley
      New Merchandise has been added to the first post
    3. Railos
      Railos
      I want that puzzle. I've never tried a 2000 piece, but I've done a 1000.
    4. Sanya
      Sanya
      Just a heads up that AmiAmi has them for slightly cheaper.

Shadow Heartless - 2,490 JPY
      Grid Riku - 5,180 JPY
      Grid Sora - 5,180 JPY

I really like the Riku one, but the plush is also cute~
    5. Korosu
      Korosu
      Oh my goodness, the plushie is adorable. *n*
    6. Krowley
      Krowley
      Added Price comparisons to the first post.
      If any other retailers offer them, feel free to submit the links here.

Yes, yes it is.
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      The puzzle looks interesting. Haven't played with a puzzle piece in years. But, I just don't see what's so adorable about that shadow plushie :confused:. But I'm glad they're beginning to release the plushies Nomura drew many months ago.
    8. Keyblade Heroine
      Keyblade Heroine
      Plushie looks sooo cute! >w< Gotta get one...
      Sora and Riku look so awesome and hawtt as usual. Haha.
      But what's most interesting is the puzzle! I didn't expect it. So very epic... Imma buy one for sure although who knows if I could put the thing together? :/
    9. Krowley
      Krowley
      Found the original sketch for the enemy plushes. When the Dusk and Flood release, they should look something like this;
      [​IMG]
    10. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

Hey I remember that

I was the one who found it for you guys...
    11. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      the puzzle looks cool and I think it would be cooler if all the kingdom hearts group was on the puzzle
    12. Chevalier
      Chevalier
      I really like that Plush. I wish I wasn't a poor college student so I could get it. I hope to see the rest released soon.
    13. jafar
      jafar
      I want all 3

;-;

Also, it'd be neat if they stuck on a zipper onto the Dusk's mouth.
    14. Krowley
      Krowley
      That would be a very clever design addition.
      Watch there be a little pouch inside its body and you can just store things in the plush Dusk.
    15. jafar
      jafar
      that'd be cool. i could totally stash my weed PSP in there.
    16. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      I'm going to put the plushy on my Christmas It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Maybe the puzzle too, but it seems like a piece of work... :P
    17. Ventus PSP Aqua
      Ventus PSP Aqua
      I'd love to get those figures and that 2000 piece puzzle...the blue parts will be a pain to put together but it'll be so worth it at the end <3
    18. Krowley
      Krowley