New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer shown at E3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

kh3.jpg

Today all Kingdom Hearts fans can rejoice, as we at last received a look at Kingdom Hearts 3 today at Square Enix's E3 conference. The trailer features dialogue between Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus, as well as a new world based on Disney's Tangled.

Sora's new moves and abilities are showcased throughout the trailer, including attacks based on Disney Attractions. In the trailer, Sora spinning around in a tea cup from Disney's classic Mad Tea Party attraction, similar to the roller coaster and Electric Parade attacks we've seen in the past. Keyblade Transformations and Flowmotion also make a reappearance.

Finally, we get our first look at Sora's long-awaited new getup for the title!
    Don't believe us? See for yourself below!

Thanks to Churro on Twitter for the header image.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      You can find the screenshots Square released this thread here
    2. Krowley
      Krowley
      Before I saw the tower, I thought the Tangled world was going to be "The Emperor's new groove." Something about all the mountains and plains.
      But there's a lot I love about this trailer, introducing a refurbished cutscene, shnazzy new gameplay, and Sora's new costume is pretty nice I must say. Also enjoy how much more room the character has to move around now. I wasn't a big fan of KH3D, but I did like how they carried over using the environment as an advantage.
    3. Mixt
      Mixt
      Looking pretty sweet. I love the exploration of Kingdom Hearts so the large maps are going to be really nice. Though it will make collectible finding a pain.
      "You're chest is in this room"
      "That is a square mile"
      "Have fun"
      And I'm looking forward to flomotion with more play-testing and such behind it. In 3D most of the flomotion puzzles were broken (freaking wall jump)
    4. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      I think the gold chess piece is the goats head that is on the handle of Master Xehanorts keyblade, the one that's on the wall in the trailer. I can also see Vanitus's keychain on one of the pieces at the end of the trailer
    5. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      It's interesting hearing Xehanort say "I hope you're right" about Eraqus's remark about changing the future and more to light. I wonder if there's more to Xehanort's goals than what we know
    6. Explode
      Explode
      Maybe, but I get the feeling he's just being deceptive there. My favorite thing about Young Xehanort is his very subtle smirk, suggesting that he's hiding something sinister behind the calm. Glad they were able to translate it over into the new render style.
    7. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Well, we'll find out everything once this game is finally released....now we just have to wait for that to actually happen