New Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Screenshots - Birth by Sleep

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Aug 13, 2014.

1. libregkd -

Hello all! As you may or may not know a gaming event called Gamescom is currently taking place in Cologne, Germany and it seems Square has decided to release some new screenshots of their upcoming HD Collection! The screenshots in question are all from Birth by Sleep.

khbbs_btd1.jpg khbbs_btd2.jpg khbbs_btd3.jpg khbbs_cd1.jpg khbbs_di1.jpg khbbs_dt2.jpg khbbs_he1.jpg khbbs_mt1.jpg khbbs_pp1.jpg khbbs_rg1.jpg khbbs_sp2.jpg khbbs_ss1.jpg khbbs_ss2.jpg khbbs_ss3.jpg khbbs_sw1.jpg khbbs03_fix.jpg

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      The characters and environments look so crisp and clear. Awesome. I am really looking forward to reliving these games as I did those in the 1.5 HD collection. After these, I am going to try to estimate about the halfway point between this and KH III to replay Dream Drop Distance. Then I will be ready.

Keep the good stuff coming. ​
    2. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      I'm getting excited for Birth By Sleep all over again! <3
    3. Antidote
      Antidote
      BbS is looking really good! I just wish they'd show us more screenshots of them exploring the worlds so we can see how the environments are in HD lol.