New KH3 Screenshot Commemorates FFVII's 20th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

A new screenshot from 'Kingdom Hearts III' was posted on the official Japanese Kingdom Hearts Twitter account to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Final Fantasy VII:

[​IMG]
    The screenshot is a clear homage to the iconic FFVII artwork from the game's cover. Whether or not this screenshot will actually end up in the game, or was just something done for FFVII's 20th anniversary, remains to be seen. Nevertheless, it looks pretty cool.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 31, 2017.

1. DigitalAtlas
      DigitalAtlas
      Does this fucking confirm that Yensid is going to steal the lifeforce from the worlds and make a super Nort?
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Now we just need to see our favorite Final Fantasy characters do their poses with this new look. But weren't we not getting any of them in the next game?
    3. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Nothing like that has been announced. The nearest thing that's been announced is that--as usual--we're not getting a Final Fantasy world.
    4. Yozora
      Yozora
      **** that ****.

In that case, I hope we get to see more Final Fantasy character appearences. Nomura's OC characters are nice and all, but we bought KH because FINAL FANTASY WITH DISNEY.

Or was that just me?
    5. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Not me. I didn't even care about Final Fantasy when I first got into Kingdom Hearts (but I got to play a few Final Fantasies ever since).
    6. Ars Nova
      Ars Nova
      Cuuuute. Loving the colors too. Is that Keyblade new or have I just not been paying attention?
    7. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      It's new in that it's making its debut in KH3, but it's been Sora's Keyblade in a good portion of the KH3 advertising so far.
    8. C
      C
      When video game related artwork from 1997 looks better than one in 2017.
    9. Krowley
      Krowley
      Granted while there has been no confirmed worlds from final fantasy, I'm sure they will add more final fantasy characters. In terms of new OC and FF characters per game, it's been as follows;

KH1:
      5 new OC characters (Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ansem SoD, Kairi's grandma)
      9 new FF characters (Squall, Cloud, Aerith, Yuffie, Cid, Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, Sephiroth)

KHCoM:
      9 new OC characters (Axel, Marluxia, Ansem the Wise, Larxene, Zexion, Lexeaus, Vexen, Namine, Repliku)
      0 new FF Characters

KHDays:
      1 new OC character (Xion)
      0 new FF characters

KHBBS:
      6 new OC characters (Master Xehanort, Terra, Master Aqua, Ventus, Master Eraqus, Vanitas)
      7 alternate OC characters (Braig, Even, Dilan, Aeleus, Ienzo, Isa, Lea)
      1 new FF chracter (Zack)

KH2:
      10 new KH characters (Xemnas, Xibar, Xaldin, Saix, Demyx, Luxord, Roxas, Hayner, Pence, Olette)
      10 new FF characters (Seifer, Vivi, Raijin, Fujin, Setzer, Auron, Tifa, Yuna, Rikku, Payne)

Stands to reason they'll keep the new FF characters coming for the third Sora storyline installment. I'm guessing there will be a good amount of favorable characters from the franchise. Hopefully they'll still bring characters from the pre-FFX games.
    10. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      20 years already? Good lord.

And Sora has been doing those squats I see. (that's not weird to say, is it? Nope? You thought it too? Okay good)