New KH3 Commercial Released!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

In preparation for the release of 'Kingdom Hearts III' in Japan next Friday (we're so close!!!), Square-Enix released a 2 minute commercial for the game, focusing first on the fans of the series, and then giving us a look at more cutscenes and gameplay (with a new Drive Form revealed called Rage Form, which appears to be an Anti Form variant). Check out the commercial below:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Apollo and Athena?! Who ever anticipated characters that minor ever appearing in a Kingdom Hearts game? Holy cow.
    2. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Right?! I was like Say WHHHAAAAA---!!!! oO!!
    3. gersomvs
      gersomvs
      I'm so excited I'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excitedI'm so excited
    4. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I can't believe the wait is almost over! It's so weird to see a character that is usually so cheerful, cry in such anguish. Sora my love, what did they do to you? I swear, I can't wait to fight Xehanort's dusty arse.
    5. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Ditto. That man has some serious butt whooping ahead of him! And please let Terra and Aqua do some major damage.... especially Aqua...