Dream Drop Distance NEW KH game announced at E3 2010

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Rho, Jun 15, 2010.

1. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

soooooooooo true... i didn't even notice that until know. it has to come off something like coded. its not after kh2 cuz their much too young. it cud b the period between 1 and 2? but i don't see y'd they make another game in the middle of the series when i thought it was clear that the next step has to be made FORWARD

2. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I can see that being some misleading thing and the game actually taking place during/after Coded, and those are just like playable flash backs or something.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Seems like it'll be a something like a dream that Sora has in the pod??? IDK but that might explain the Nobody in the first shot. Maybe it'll be during Days and you get to play as Riku too while trying to wake up Sora??? IDK, just making guesses here.

4. February Destiny Islands Resident

Heard that it was going to be about Riku so it could be just the original KH game, but through Riku's eyes/ point of view ? Then again Sora is facing the nobody boss and not Riku, unless they are adding nobodies in the original game remake so nobodies are now in from the very beginning ? Sora learns about the nobodies from Yen Sid in KH 2, but because of Chain of memories and Sora loosing his memories things could easily be changed. But Riku seeing falling Sora's from the sky ? it sounds like Riku having a LSD trip.

5. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Well, I see you control Riku. Usually in screenshots it shows the start of the game, so I guess you will either control Riku in only the start of the game or in a big part of it.
    I'm not very interested in the game, I just hope it has to do something with plot advance.

6. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

I think the plot will not be too great. They should make KHIII already.

It is either a remake or something like Coded or CoM to bring you back to KH1's scenarios. C'mon, Square Enix, we can just play our KH1's. :P

7. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I saw the system plans :/gasp:
    They look really cool. I can;t wait to try it, plus with a new KH game? That would be pure awesomesauce.​

8. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

The 3DS has been confirmed to have graphic capability surpassing that of the Wii, and is apparently really close to that of the 360 and PS3.

9. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I kinda doubt that. I know it's going to be more powerful than its predecessor and probably equal with the PSP but a portable system like the 3DS will probably never be able to catch up to the PS3 and even 360 in terms of power and graphical capabilities.

10. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

Higher graphic capability than Wii? I doubt that. That just doesn't even sound right. What's the point of having a console anymore if you can walk around with a portable system with better graphics?​

11. LethalK Merlin's Housekeeper

Looks really good but don't really want to buy a new DS for that game :( Hope they announce a non-handheld one, I want a console Kingdom Hearts.

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

for the screen size.

also, i dont know if anyones mentioned this yet but, heres a quote from the new interview about the 3DS.

that kinda says it

13. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

I heard this game was going to be a "what riku was doing in KH1" kind of game. *go misty!*

And uhhh SpazticFantaztic :3, ya, there were nobodies in KH1, the organization was around, we just didn't hear very much about them until CoM.

14. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

UGH, I just bought a DSi not that long ago since I needed an upgrade from my old big one that was silver...

I HOPE that I will still be able to play this or any other 3DS title on my DSi

15. mokeyman q Traverse Town Homebody

The 3DS is being marketed as a whole new system, so I think you'll need to upgrade again. I still have a silver DS "phat", so I might get a 3DS for this.

Anyway, my theories about this game: It's an updated rerelease of KH1, with a couple of bonus bosses thrown in to remedy the "where were the nobodies before KH2" plothole. After we beat the game, we'll unlock something similar to CoM's Reverse/Rebirth mode, where we can play as Riku.

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

you dont really have to worry about this too much. the 3DS isnt coming out until next march, which is plenty of time for the DSi to become 'obsolete'. i myself wish it would come out sooner. my L and R buttons stopped working and i dont really want to upgrade to the DSi when im going to have to update it again in march.

17. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

It's an entirely new system, not an upgrade of the DS like the Lite and DSi were.

It's confirmed, and if you look at games such as Kid Icarus Uprising, you can see it's true.