New Interview info

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An interview was conducted with Nomura, however I'll just give off the important parts and summary of the new/old things.

- There is a new mode that's harder then proud mode, however it's name is still not mentioned (Meaning it''s a yes/no for it being called Serious mode)
    - Since Nomura wished to use abilities from the previous games, and also have a last installment feeling, the Limit Form was created.
    - It is possible to battle members from COM in KH2 (Well yeah...)
    - Marluxia uses the "Sentence of Death" to grab your attention, and attacks you continuously.
    - The battle against Lexaeus uses a "Power Gauge" although no information as to how to earn points or so is mentioned.
    - The enemies will be in different colors like they were in the original Final Mix.
    - All your abilities will be put to the test, in the additional maps.
    - It was actually complicated for the group when they were making more maps.
    - The development of the mysterious man in the armor, is meant to be a suprise.
    - The Secret Movie will NOT answer any questions, instead it's believed to confuse you even more.
    - A hint is that, there is a connection with Xigbar.
    - Nomura believes the new Kingdom Hearts Project will be shown in visuals, by the end of 2007.
    - They believe that the new re:COM will be better then the game boy advance version.

Source: 2ch poster 287

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Axel
      Axel
      Not much new stuff but nothing has caught my attention more than this:

LIKE ZOMG! xD
    2. Ilikekeyblades
      Ilikekeyblades
      More like zomgtffsschtrltwtftoh! Braig! Chasers! Knights in shining armor!
    3. FUZZY SWEATER
      FUZZY SWEATER
      I believe one of the knights is sora's father
      :D
    4. Mr. Boom
      Mr. Boom
      Thanks for the info Xaldin! xD
      Oh and I bilieve that the guy in the armor is Xigbar because Xigbar when he is a nobody he ussually haves like this mark in his eye and one with an eye patch :D
    5. Roxas is Hot
      Roxas is Hot
      -.- Hopefully it'll be easier than the GBA version. I can't beat it...still.
    6. Twilight Deity Link
      Twilight Deity Link
      are you summerizing the last interview or is it new? if so can you give a link?
    7. libregkd
    8. Twilight Deity Link
      Twilight Deity Link
      Dangit TA!!!!

waited for an hour an awnser
    9. Sorax
      Sorax
      Cool, well i hope Nomura really makes a final decision to release it in the US

WHAT THE!? of all the least expected it's Xigbar that's related!?
    10. Kingdom Glory
      Kingdom Glory
      No way! I had no idea about that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)
    11. MoTi550
      MoTi550

What? Don't you remember the infamous "You've really put Organization XIII in a pickle. That's probably why the Keyblade chose you. But, man did it pick a DUD this time"

He obviously knows something we don't.
    12. kevz2kool
      kevz2kool
      lol this is like all so predictable exept 4 the xigbar thing but we kinda figured it cause he hinted he knew of other keybladers
    13. libregkd
    14. kpfjrx7
      kpfjrx7
      3 things i'm really excited for
      1.limit form so badass
      2.roxas vs sora
      3.organization battles!((they better let us fight all 12 of them,maybe roxas idk let's just see))
    15. Samurai
      Samurai
      Is that hint official? Or just a rumor?
    16. Chaser of Twilight
      Chaser of Twilight
      :D the connection with Xigbar is that he and the rest of the origanal 6 might have known the chasers. there's a quote right before he battles Sora where he says:

"I guess that's why the keyblade chose you. But MAN did it pick a dud this time. You don't look like you're half the hero the others were."

-this means at one point he knew them, or faught them xDD
    17. Twilight Deity Link
      Twilight Deity Link
      well duh!!! xigbar's original person was a keyblade master!!!
      ^
      (sarcastic)

but that would be cool
    18. Trinity
      Trinity
      omg. Usally I thought that Xigbar was an minor until now. And also I agree with darksmile that the unmasked armor guy is Sora's dad.

It will be pretty cool if Sora's family has an part in KH3
    19. sweqsora222
      sweqsora222
      good find once again.These sounds wierd like the Xaldin one does.