No Thanks New 'Elite' Usergroup

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Trigger, Jul 31, 2012.

?

Are you in favor of the new usergroup?

1. Yes

76.2%
  2. No

23.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

"It has not been seriously discussed as a group besides sharing individual opinions."

I cannot speak on behalf of the entire staff when we've not really sat down and considered the idea yet.

2. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Then I suppose the idea will disappear with time unless you guys make it a priority. Once the initial rush of the idea dies down and you guys let it sit for even a week and a half without news, people will think you have forgotten about it or disregarded it and move on.

No matter have much discussion we do as members, only admins can install things.

3. C This silence is mine

You can always bring it up once in a while if you feel too long time has passed, Akaz. Never forget.

4. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I would have to get an accomplice just to bump the thread.

The issue is keeping a large group interested in the period of say, a month or more. They will not want to have the discussion all over again when the staff finally get around to considering it.

5. Misty gimme kiss

That, and continue to try to develop solutions that incorporate everyone's ideas and concerns. True, the staff may be the only ones who can ultimately approve and implement it (or turn it down), but it's not like you guys are powerless to continue to discuss it and try to create a "finished product." Rainshine has been updating his first post a lot to adapt to the recent discussions, but it still has a ways to go.

6. C This silence is mine

You can post again after a set amount of time to bump this thread. Alternatively you can delete your old one to make a new one. Or you could make a thread in the Spam Zone asking about it, as the staff do look in there.

Considering how many different ideas and view points are flying around at the moment, it might not be too bad for the discussion to start over again. Assuming that non-staff can't come to a consensus this round.

7. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Trigger is rolling over in his bed.

Then I seriously suggest another poll be made and more serious discussion go around about which side to take and why for both an overhaul of Premium and a new title.

I would make it but Trigger wouldn't be happy, so...

Then they will have to work to reach a consensus.

Though at this rate I don't see how it could be possible. Everyone has their own ideas and are not really thinking in a goal-oriented way... Tedium.

8. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

Well then guess it'll never happen.

9. jafar custom title

It just seems to be the vocal minority that want Premium overhauled.

10. C This silence is mine

Why not have a poll, so that you can have facts and not just how you're seeing things?

11. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

I don't think so. I think that most of the people who voted for this also want Premium to be overhauled or at the very least would be okay with it, since it would have a similar effect.

Regardless, this thread is extremely messy and it is hard to tell what people want anymore. We need to reorganize things and give people a clearer image. For one, I think the colour should be set aside for now. We can vote on that after we get the important stuff down.

We need to present the pros and the cons in one post or one page at the very least, and present a strong argument that is not spread out over twenty one pages.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I actually agree with this completely. We shouldn't be focusing on name and color and stuff of that sort until we have an established group.

13. jafar custom title

Okay, so I'm just gonna bump this bad boy. It's been a while and we're all settled in with the new site. There's plenty of support for this, maybe now it's time to take it to the next step?

14. Mysty Unknown

I support this

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Still in full support of this.

16. Llave Superless Moderator

I support this like a bench supports my bum from touching the ground.

17. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

It's not really a priority for us right now. Not saying no, but maybe in the future. In the mean time I would suggest updating the first post with the ideas for this new usergroup. Most of the current ones in the current op are outdated due to the forum software change.

18. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Tell me, why is it what's a priority for staff and never what's a priority for users, old friend?

19. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Because every user here has their own different opinion on what should take priority over something else. Basically we feel there isn't enough resources and perks at the moment to make a usergroup worthy of being "a lot better" than premium. (Hence why I said keep the ideas rolling for now)

20. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

But staff could pitch ideas on what they would find worthy as well. Then we have something concrete, we could ask all the users. I know there's no way to get every active user's opinion on a matter, but some collaboration and attempts couldn't hurt at all. There is an issue here that this idea brings attention to and I see this as a good way to solve it. Obviously avatar size is no longer an option for a reward because, well, we all have the same sizes now and everyone is incredibly happy about that. But, there are things we can come up with as a team

Otherwise, all we can do is keep throwing ideas at the wall and have no idea what staff will like, ya know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.