New DKΣ3713 + Nomura Interview + Interview Scan

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, with DKΣ3713 drawing closer, news is slowly beginning to slide out. With these news there are some exciting things we're finding out, the first one will be from the Famitsu website which gives out the following.

From Famitsu
    - Birth by Sleep will have a playable demo.
    - 3rd Birthday, Agito and Coded are not halted. Although there was a report about suspending mobile phone games, it is not in full effect right now.
    - The Content of 358 days is complete however FF Dissidia is further in development. A discussion if a playable demo of 358 Days should be done or not.
    - BBS is not in a complete product yet but a playable demo will be done just to let fans get a taste of the combat. Right now we are upgrading the battle system.

From the Interview
    - Nomura believes that the Kingdom Hearts series has "succeeded the blood" of the Final Fantasy series in terms of spirit due to it having the element of an action, RPG and more.
    - However he says when comparing KH to FF that the Kingdom Heart series focuses around a person as the FF series changes every game.
    - When asked about the Game System for the Kingdom Hearts series, Nomura believes it doesn't matter the hardware, as long as he can give a refreshing feel to the series.
    - Nomura says that when he plans a Sequel to the game he wants to make sure he meets the quality the fans would expect from him.

[​IMG]

Nice information on both parts, and in the scan though it's all just the interview, look at the image on the upper left side in the scan, you can see someone (Nomura more then likely) playing Coded on the Mobile Phone.

Source: 2ch, Videogamerx

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Zeftnon - The Superior
      Zeftnon - The Superior
      We're excited because we will finally get some great news on KH after 8 months. And yes, everyone's aware that we won't be able to see the trailers; however, we also know that summaries will start flooding out+screenshots which are going to be from the trailers. And of course, there's Nomura interviews, release dates (for sure), etc.

Isn't this WAY better than nothing? We can survive not being able to play a demo...
    2. Shining_Blader
      Shining_Blader
      *goes crazy*

I WANNA PLAY THE BBS!

*calm down*

Thank you for the news xaldin ^^
    3. Mycenia
      Mycenia
      Is it me, or did you absolutely ignore everything I just said?

Forget it. Never mind. I give up.
    4. Hissora
      Hissora
      Im unbelievabley excited for these games x3
    5. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      Argh! My PSP broke somehow, now I'll never get my hands on Crisis Core, Dissidia, and Birth By Sleep! ...I don' worry much about the DS though, the games will be emulated one day...one day...
    6. exile0025
      exile0025
      things are getting good
    7. Radiowave
      Radiowave
      "Doesnt matter the hardware!?"

*Wii fans and Xbox 360 fans rejoice*
    8. Echelon
      Echelon
      OMG I would literally die if Kingdom Hearts 3 came to 360.
    9. gamemaster1598
      gamemaster1598
      cool now time to wait till their is a release date
    10. Sumi
      Sumi
      yAY! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!!