Hey everyone, with DKΣ3713 drawing closer, news is slowly beginning to slide out. With these news there are some exciting things we're finding out, the first one will be from the Famitsu website which gives out the following.
- Birth by Sleep will have a playable demo.
- 3rd Birthday, Agito and Coded are not halted. Although there was a report about suspending mobile phone games, it is not in full effect right now.
- The Content of 358 days is complete however FF Dissidia is further in development. A discussion if a playable demo of 358 Days should be done or not.
- BBS is not in a complete product yet but a playable demo will be done just to let fans get a taste of the combat. Right now we are upgrading the battle system.
From the Interview
- Nomura believes that the Kingdom Hearts series has "succeeded the blood" of the Final Fantasy series in terms of spirit due to it having the element of an action, RPG and more.
- However he says when comparing KH to FF that the Kingdom Heart series focuses around a person as the FF series changes every game.
- When asked about the Game System for the Kingdom Hearts series, Nomura believes it doesn't matter the hardware, as long as he can give a refreshing feel to the series.
- Nomura says that when he plans a Sequel to the game he wants to make sure he meets the quality the fans would expect from him.
Nice information on both parts, and in the scan though it's all just the interview, look at the image on the upper left side in the scan, you can see someone (Nomura more then likely) playing Coded on the Mobile Phone.
Source: 2ch, Videogamerx