New Demo footage released from Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

With the Japanese release only days away, Ruliweb has been gracious enough to post a recording of the playable demo at the Korea "Play the Playstation" event. The demo features a few playable moments on Destiny Islands, including the race with Riku and battles with Tidus, Wakka and Selphie.

Credit to Libregkd for the news link. The footage has been uploaded to the KHV Youtube channel.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Mar 11, 2013.

1. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      :O
      That's new music!
    2. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Oh man, it's already a major step up from previous entries (the HQ screenshots that have been released actually look similar to the finished product for once).

Personally, I'm just wondering why Sora could use magic on the Destiny Islands, haha.
    3. Airi Ban
      Airi Ban
      It looks amazing! Just a couple days left until it's finally out! :D Can't wait!
    4. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      are they using Sora's older voice (as in age wise) for this? that what it sounds like from the video.
    5. libregkd
      libregkd
    6. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      yeah that or allowing them to actually Try out the magic. I mean It is a demo. If it's gonna be a demo, it needs some of the most important pieces of gameplay. so yeah I agree.
    7. kingdomheartsgeek
      kingdomheartsgeek
      kh13 had it earlierer. But anyway its great news
    8. Arch
      Arch
      Sora got tired of everyone's crap and decided to murder them all by freezing them to death. Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Wrath

Even with this bad quality it's really a step up. Looks like even basic textures such as the wooden platforms Riku and Sora jump on during the race have been improved. Way to go Square.
    9. 61
      Loving the new character models. I didn't like the idea at first, but now I can't believe I was ever against it.

Look at those clouds, everything just looks so great.
    10. libregkd
      libregkd
    11. root670
      root670
      Am I noticing some kind of motion blur effect? It looks so much more fluid than I remember the first game being. Can't tell if it's just the camera though.
    12. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      i know its the new models they used but is it just me or does sora look a bit skinnier ? ._.
    13. Silent Wings
      Silent Wings
      Sora using thunder & blizzard against Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka with a wooden sword even though he hasn't learn how to use magic yet?.............. seems legit.

Anyways, it's looking good so far. I'm definitely going to get my hands on it once it's released in Autumn c:
    14. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Not sure how Sora is able to use Dodge Roll and magic while he's in Destiny Islands. Whatever, it's just a demo after all.

But I am liking the new models used for the characters. And I'm glad to see reaction command used for actions like talking.
    15. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      someone already has the game ! although on the downside they mostly talk through most of the video and shows off a bew abillity ware sora throws his keyblade up then slashes sideways ! lol

and im preety sure its the remix if not then ive been trolled lol but it does look like it to meXD

[youtube]
    16. root670
      root670
      Not 1.5 unfortunately http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tIudgrYmuBw#t=637s
    17. libregkd
    18. super_rocker_90
      super_rocker_90
      ohhh woops forgot to look at the date ohh well sorry about that but still kinda close though XD lol
    19. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      Me too ç.ç.. it's a demo, but most times they don't change the "facts" of the game .. not this much.